An almost-mine wallet reveal!

Very sweet! But if you exchange your josephine your dear friend may feel a lil upset as it defeats the purpose of gifting eachother altogether? Perhaps you could get an emilie aswell. But keep this one as its very special x

Congrats!

nice wallet - congrats!

Very sweet idea and beautiful wallets. Congrats to you both!

Such a lovely story, congrats!!!

Two great wallets and such a nice idea!

What a cute story! Congrats!!

Nice story. Enjoy your new LV. :smile:

Thanks my dears! ^^) My first ever store purchase and my first ever store fresh, brand new LV wallet is truly unforgettable!

Now I can't wait to buy my first ever brand new store-bought LV bag! ^^) I know it'll take a while but that is what my DH promised me when I get the chance to join him again Europe-bound onboard the ship he works at. Praying really hard for this coz I know it's "cheaper" to buy in Europe than in the US (where I could also join him). Just the mere thought of it excites me a lot!! Haha! :biggrin:

Very sweet! But if you exchange your josephine your dear friend may feel a lil upset as it defeats the purpose of gifting eachother altogether? Perhaps you could get an emilie aswell. But keep this one as its very special x

Hi! :biggrin: It may look that way but my friend will surely understand if ever I opt to get the Emilie in DE instead because she knows it was my first choice :smile: We just don't want to leave the store not able to execute our plan ;) But I'm starting to like the Josephine little by little. Who knows? :biggrin: