An almost-mine wallet reveal!

Black Multicolore Pochette Cles with Grenat interior and yup, I chose the Josephine wallet :smile:

Since there is no definite date when the new stocks of Emilie DE will come, I decided to take her home for good. I let her sit side by side with an Emilie DA and I realized I love the envelope-style flap of the Josephine more and the detachable coin pouch is a plus.

I had her hotstamped with the initials of my hubby and our 2 kids' names (R) and mine (M), which also means there's no turning back haha!

So happy with my MC Pochette Cles as well. It was the last piece when I called yesterday so I had it reserved for me.

Thanks for letting me share my happiness! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM! ♡♡♡ :biggrin:
Congrats and enjoy!

nice! envy! I was looking for a wallet in lv too. becos its so durable. but seems too big for me.

Hi, thanks! :smile: If you are looking for a full-sized wallet but afraid it being bulky, the Josephine (or Emilie) is perfect as it is smaller than the Sarah or Zippy wallet. It's slim but can hold a lot, even your celphone! :smile: Hope you can visit a store and check this beauty one of these days :smile: