American Idol Season 7...

^^That's what I was thinking too! They might as well just give him the title and save production costs.

What a fan following that kid already has!

I actually really liked David Hernandez too. He was the best performance until David A. sang.:sweatdrop:

I had goosebumps everywhere from David A. He is absolutely amazing, beyond amazing, incredible... just I am at a loss of words.

He sang that song with so much maturity- as if he has seen the evil in the world. Then again, in the past 17 years he may have, but he is so young to sing like that.

I'm a 45-year old mom who has just texted some votes for David Archuleta! That's how good he really is. He just gave me goosebumps and made me want to cry. His rendition was so touching. Can't wait to watch the girls tomorrow.

Agreed!!!

Does anyone else think that the contestants this time ard are too cocky with the judges?!?!

I agree, some of the contestants seem a bit arrogant. And Ryan Seacrest's attitude towards Simon certainly encourages them to be cocky. Even if they will rely on the American audience to win, I think the judges are still important and deserve some respect.

^ I was going to comment on the rudeness!! I am flabbergasted that people talk back that way. Simon is there for constructive criticism, and if they would just listen, they could learn so much. I find the comments many of these people make so disrespectful that it is sickening.

^^^OMG, that made me laugh out loud!

David A....his song was unbelievably moving. HUGE fan here!

I think there's a fine line between sticking up for your self and being rude. These kids want to prove they have a personality and aren't pushovers maybe? But they don't have the maturity and wisdom to know how to do it? I don't know, but yes, I agree with all of you.