American Idol Season 7...

david cook, michael johns, david a are my favorite guys, girls joanne, amanda, asia, syesha(that was the curly hair girl), and carly are my favorite girls. i believe its going to be between michael, david, syesha, and carly though.

It was really good tonight. I am surprised that Josiah didn't get through. I'm almost thinking something else was going on maybe with his past or something. Of course he wasn't the best singer but what a great human interest thing he had going on. His first song Tues. night was really good. I was worried about his emotional state, and told my husband they may have to put him on some meds or something to get him through a few more weeks. He totally intrigued me and I was hoping to learn more about his situation, like why was he living in his car? I love the underdog story, am I the only one who is sad?

I about spit out my milkdud!:lol:

I agree w/your whole post. I loved him, found him endearing and always root for the underdog!
And, I gave the accent thing some thought...whenever he spoike, it was always an underlying sound in his voice. I just think it's his voice. Also, if you sing, it would be VERY difficult to TRY to put an accent on your voice every song you sing.

But...he's gone so this is all moot!:P (I really wanted him to stay. :shame:smile:

The australian guy...YUMMAE! Voice, hair, style, looks...whew.

And, my dvr stopped right when they were going to announce who won between the two girls. Can someone tell me which of the two were chosen? thx

I am kinda glad that Josiah didn't make it. I was already over the crying. I mean it would have made a great story but ughhh. Enough already.

I'm keeping my eye on these six contestants.Looks like it will be an interesting season ;).
myaifavorites.jpg

Yes, the Irish girl made it. She is good.

I am hoping David does well. He is amazing for his age. He reminds me of Jordin Sparks, great voice and seems really ready for all this in spite of being so very young.

Josiah is an amazing talent but he wouldn't be able to handle this competition. Hope the exposure he got on AI helps him on his way up - and back to his family.

It was really good tonight. I am surprised that Josiah didn't get through. I'm almost thinking something else was going on maybe with his past or something. Of course he wasn't the best singer but what a great human interest thing he had going on. His first song Tues. night was really good. I was worried about his emotional state, and told my husband they may have to put him on some meds or something to get him through a few more weeks. He totally intrigued me and I was hoping to learn more about his situation, like why was he living in his car? I love the underdog story, am I the only one who is sad?
I was sad too. I hope he stops living out of his car and can get his life together. Where are his parents?