Amazing April 2019 goodies

Thanks to you I was able to snag one as well! I was looking for it for 2 months and was repeatedly told it was discontinued that eventually just gave up on it...untillllll I saw your post of a sighting on the other thread...and well, after that, the rest is history :smile:
Truly happy for you!

Reactions: Soniaa
So I ran home at lunch to open these...
I absolutely LOVE the fun colors of the Zoe - makes me happy! The zip runs smooth, it was made in France & perfect. The bandeau colors are going to be great for fall I think.

View attachment 4391973
I'm SUPPOSED to be on BAN ISLAND! But you ladies are posting some amazing LV! I may have to get myself in trouble today!

I’ve been looking for a casual bag to rotate with my neonoe in black. I tried on the v tote, flower tote, sully pm and saintonge. Yes I tried many styles but kept coming back to pallas. I feel it’s a classic and timeless style. It definitely can be worn dressy or casual. And best of all it can be worn different ways including crossbody.

Attachments

• BC09F213-FA4C-4746-A68D-12D52BD3F201.jpeg
    BC09F213-FA4C-4746-A68D-12D52BD3F201.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 1,808
Thank you @Bumbles for this thread & Happy April:flowers: Excited to see your new bag choice!

I'm elated for SS19 collection: Khaki is my jam. I went in for the summer Speedy B but fell hard for the Twist MM. Decided to preorder the khaki Neverfull to pair with the Twist instead. I'm so in love with this duo and am very excited to enjoy my first Twist (the picture of modern elegance if you ask me)!

Now I'm off to an LV port for a ship to Ban Island:wave: View attachment 4390671View attachment 4390672View attachment 4390673

Wow! Green goodness!! Congrats V :drinks::love:

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
That twist!! [emoji7] Wow that's stunning and your NF is so fun! Great choices!
That's so sweet! Thank you very much Ali:heart::hugs:
Wow! Green goodness!! Congrats V :drinks::love:
Thank you lovely F! I'm so happy seeing you enjoy your khaki Kirigami as well. It was amazing that you hauled them early on to inspire all of us here. Sending you hugs & LVoe:heart::flowers::heart:
Yeah — this beauty arrived!!!! Really love how the colors look together— definitely the perfect companion tote for your gorgeous Twist. Congrats and enjoy V :smile:
:heart:OMG you're the best IM!:hugs: Your sweet comments never fail to put a smile on my face. Thank you & Lots of LVoe your way...:love:

Note: I know, it's a LVOEfest and it's AMAZING here!

Last edited:
I’ve been looking for a casual bag to rotate with my neonoe in black. I tried on the v tote, flower tote, sully pm and saintonge. Yes I tried many styles but kept coming back to pallas. I feel it’s a classic and timeless style. It definitely can be worn dressy or casual. And best of all it can be worn different ways including crossbody.

Love the Pallas. I've considered buying one. It looks great on you. :smile: