Amazing April 2019 goodies

View attachment 4391365 I bought my very first luxury item!

The Key Pouch in damier ebene!

I went into a store located inside a Saks by my work, but they didn't have any in stock. I ended up ordering it online on Thursday and couldn't wait to get my hands on it the whole weekend.

I am so excited to get my first handbag and wallet now! It's also got me thinking about trying the 6 Key Holder.

(My keys are currently in there so that's why the canvas may look warped in the picture xD)

Congrats on your first luxury item! It's a slippery slope. Welcome to the dark side! :biggrin:

This one is my fav shade combo of the 3. Thought would like the pink red more initially but that one is wild ride with the orange and yellow sides to it :lol:

So I ran home at lunch to open these...
I absolutely LOVE the fun colors of the Zoe - makes me happy! The zip runs smooth, it was made in France & perfect. The bandeau colors are going to be great for fall I think.

View attachment 4391973

Love all of them and this collection, congrats!!!

Love all of them and this collection, congrats!!!

I’m still waiting on the micro pochette, TP26, and a bracelet - May have gone a lil overboard lol. But - I seriously love these pieces. I’m moving into the Zoe as soon as I get home from work! I wish I brought her back to the office with me! Little ray of happiness :smile:

Reactions: Bumbles
I’m still waiting on the micro pochette, TP26, and a bracelet - May have gone a lil overboard lol. But - I seriously love these pieces. I’m moving into the Zoe as soon as I get home from work! I wish I brought her back to the office with me! Little ray of happiness :smile:

Hey Kbell! How did you go about getting the micro if you don’t mind me asking?

I think we ordered more or less the same pieces from this collection! Also waiting on TP26 and micro pochette. Got the Zoe but in khaki/cream combo plus the cube. I had also ordered the bandeau in red and pink but decided against it as I didn’t feel it in person. Didn’t feel the same softness (slightly starchy feel??!!- Though it makes no sense since it’s 100% silk) or color richness when I saw it in person.

Reactions: kbell
I think we ordered more or less the same pieces from this collection! Also waiting on TP26 and micro pochette. Got the Zoe but in khaki/cream combo plus the cube. I had also ordered the bandeau in red and pink but decided against it as I didn’t feel it in person. Didn’t feel the same softness (slightly starchy feel??!!- Though it makes no sense since it’s 100% silk) or color richness when I saw it in person.

The cube is adorable. If I didn’t have a wapity I’m sure I would have ordered that too! Waiting is torture - but the good kind :smile:

Reactions: Bumbles
I ordered the cube too. When is yours arriving n how will you use it? :smile: