Am I too big for a Speedy 30?

i think you look great with the 30!

i know how you feel though. i'm 5'6" but a bigger girl (well bigger than the pics i've seen of most of the people on here) and i feel like the 25 and even my epi 25 are a little small on me...

I think the 30 looks great on you. I also think it is a matter of function so if the 35 works for because of what you will carry then make the trade, it can be pretty frustrating widdling down what you want to carry because it doesn't fit in the purse!

I want to thank all of you for your help!

Well, I think I will exchange the 30 for the 35. I do like the 30, I just think the 35 might be a little cuter on me. It isn't alot bigger and I think it will be good to have the extra room in case I need it, and when I do not, I can enjoy the fashionable sag, lol. I have an Alma arriving this week, which is a nice medium size, from what I can see. I can enjoy that bag while my Speedy is being exchanged. I will post some nice clear pics of myself with the 35 in the reference, so other tall girls can see how it looks on an amazon, lol.

Clearly this is a very disturbed individual who needs some psychiatric care and treatment. I hope there are not too many budget cutbacks wherever this person resides and he or she is able to get some care, possibly inpatient care, soon. It's very sad really.

The question is rhetorical, lol. I am 6 ft tall, and a big boned girl, and I am seriously considering sending the Speedy 30 I bought on Elux back and exchanging it for a Speedy 35. The 30 holds everything I need, but after seeing that so many shorter girls look good with a 30 in proportion to their size, I think I might be better off with a 35. I don't want to dwarf my handbag!

What do you think? I know the pics are blurry (this is my old dig cam I use as a webcam too, I was too lazy to set up my newer Dig cam on the PC), but you can see the proportions and the size of the 30 relative to my size.

P.S. I only look so scruffy because I am sitting at home in my baggy, comfy clothes, lol.

alana..... i think you would look great with an alma!!

I too am tall and big boned. I have tried all three on and my personal opinion is the 30 is perfect. I think it looks great on you but if you feel you need more space, I would go up to the 35.