Am I too big for a Speedy 30?

I am the same size as you and I always go with the sentiment of, as far as accessories, bigger is better. Does that one look bad on you? NO! But if you are going to be bothered and self-conscious about it then switch it for the 35. If you feel content with it and it holds everything comfortably, keep it. Knowing me though, if it was bothering me AT ALL I would switch.

Going with a bit of the goldilocks theme here. I'm just a little bit smaller, but I'm enjoying the larger purses out there. I think you look great with the 30 but will probably love the 35. And you will certainly ROCK the Alma. Try on a Manhattan GM when you get a chance too. Remember we can carry styles that some people can't.

If you're not a bog bag gal i'd stick with the 30. If you like the bigger bags i'd go for the 35, I think it would look better on you.
Dont get my wrong the 30 looks good,
Its like a lot of us think the 30 is too big and go for the 25.
If think its more about getting what works for you, and whether the bag is too big for what you need.

The question is rhetorical, lol. I am 6 ft tall, and a big boned girl, and I am seriously considering sending the Speedy 30 I bought on Elux back and exchanging it for a Speedy 35. The 30 holds everything I need, but after seeing that so many shorter girls look good with a 30 in proportion to their size, I think I might be better off with a 35. I don't want to dwarf my handbag!

What do you think? I know the pics are blurry (this is my old dig cam I use as a webcam too, I was too lazy to set up my newer Dig cam on the PC), but you can see the proportions and the size of the 30 relative to my size.

P.S. I only look so scruffy because I am sitting at home in my baggy, comfy clothes, lol.

I'm a big girl as well(5'9).I have the 30 and love it, but felt it was too small.I got the 35 in Paris in October and it feels really good.In my mind ,I look smaller with a larger bag.:shrugs:

No keep the Speedy 30, I am your size and actually have the speedy 25 and 30, The bag should normally be kinda opposite of your shape. being a thick girl I felt the saggy Speedy 30 makes me look even thicker, so I prefer to carry my Speedy 25