Am I crazy or what? Giving up Coach for 40 Days!!

Good luck! You can definitely do it. After I had my son last March I made myself stop buying Coach for awhile. I would go in the outlet but told myself no. However now I am back on the Coach bandwagon lol Hey you can always save up money during this time so when it is over you can go buy something nice to reward yourself lol

I wish you good luck! At the moment I'm not visiting stores so I don't get tempted to buy more and besides I need to no spend anymore. However, I can't stop checking tpf.

That's a really great idea!!!!!

Hmmm...I wonder if I should do that too - maybe I should take one last trip to the outlet this weekend LOL!

Thank for all the words of encouragement ladies and gent!! It will be really hard, but I know I'm strong.
I just talked to my mom, and her and my sister are coming out to make one last trip to the outlet on Monday!! They love Coach too.

Congratulations for making the decision not to shop or look at Coach or any forum with Coach!!! ( I am weak!!!)
Good Luck!!! I will have to try and follow your example!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

I am giving up shopping (Coach included!). I usually give up sweets/dessert, because I have quite a sweet tooth, but I actually think giving up shopping will be more of a sacrifice (I'm addicted to shopping...big surprise, huh!?!), so I decided to go with that.