Am I crazy or what? Giving up Coach for 40 Days!!

Not crazy, just very challenging, and admirable. Definitely a good idea to give up tpf, too, I couldn't manage a ban if I was on here all the time (like I am, lol), either would be a big challenge for me. GL!

SO far so good for me, have not purchased a Coach in a long time..(well over a yr, which is long for me! lol) Unfortunately I have moved on to the more expensive handbags..etc...LV,YSL,Bal,Gucci,Fendi,MJ...yadda yadda...Givenchy..good luck with your journey!

It will take a lot of discipline, honestly more than I'd be willing to have, but I say go for it. You definitely have to give up tPF b/c the urges to go look at the other sites will be far to great. I hope you do stick with it though. Good luck!

I agree. Don't tempt or torment yourself. You are to be commended for this. You won't need luck. Your reason for doing it is all you need.

It will take a lot of discipline, honestly more than I'd be willing to have, but I say go for it. You definitely have to give up tPF b/c the urges to go look at the other sites will be far to great. I hope you do stick with it though. Good luck!

I agree. Don't tempt or torment yourself. You are to be commended for this. I am inspired by you. You won't need luck. Your reason for doing it is all you need. Looking foward to seeing you in 40 days. Mind over matter..remember to tell yourself you have self control because otherwise your desire for Coach will control you. You can do it!

I can't tell you how excited I am for you.

Last edited:
I agree. Don't tempt or torment yourself. You are to be commended for this. I am inspired by you. You won't need luck. Your reason for doing it is all you need. Looking foward to seeing you in 40 days. Mind over matter..remember to tell yourself you have self control because otherwise your desire for Coach will control you. You can do it!

I can't tell you how excited I am for you.

Thank you!!:biggrin:

At the risk of sounding really ignorant... I'm not sure what Lent entails, or what it is really :blush: but it must mean a lot to you to give up Coach for awhile!! I wish you luck and I hope it's very gratifying.

I'm back!! I did it...40 days (Lent) being Coach free!! I went to the Coach store today to do a quick cram of what I've been missing the last two months. I'm thinking of ordering the Peyton Inlaid white/green tote on Monday.

I'm so happy to be back on tpf!!

I'm back!! I did it...40 days (Lent) being Coach free!! I went to the Coach store today to do a quick cram of what I've been missing the last two months. I'm thinking of ordering the Peyton Inlaid white/green tote on Monday.

I'm so happy to be back on tpf!!

Welcome back... I am so glad you were able to do it... I am sure you are very proud of yourself..

They have Peytons and Sydney's at the Outlet...