Am I becoming an Agneau convert? *gasp*

I just have to say your VT is gorgeous! I've always loved this colour, but held off because I always thought this leather was a bit dry. Your's is gorgeous though and I love the chewy leather. I'll definitely need to take a closer look at VT before it becomes really hard to find. Congrats ... it looks fantastic on you!

Thanks dannkat. Just one more question and then I will leave you alone! :biggrin:

The giant day measures 14" long. Are you sure the 10"L purse organizer is correct or should I get 12"?

Thanks dannkat. Just one more question and then I will leave you alone! :biggrin:

The giant day measures 14" long. Are you sure the 10"L purse organizer is correct or should I get 12"?

Haha its, ok.... I'm glad to help.... Sorry Michk for hijaking your thread....

For me 10" is just nice to fit in as i have other bags not as long as day to consider. U must give some allowance as there are 2 side pockets for u to put things in especially bulky item like sunnies case. I reckon 12" do fit, at most u just use one side pocket instead. I've attached pics for your easy reference:smile:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• day.jpg
    day.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 92
  • day2.jpg
    day2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 93
oooooh see now I really want a Day! It looks so cute on you and the colour is divine.. I have seen the Vert up close and as you say it is so vibrant and fresh and just delectable!

Congrats :biggrin:

Thanks for the great photos dannkat! I'm going to follow your lead and order the 10" size.

Mich, I hope that VT is going to get used frequently now that the new additions have arrived! :biggrin: (need to go reply to that thread...).