Am I becoming an Agneau convert? *gasp*

Gosh, that is a really yummy bag!
I also remember sounding off about never going to buy another Agneau again (this, after my 07 Violet agneau City faded), actually, never going to buy a Balenciaga again....
A year on and I have a beautiful, smooshy, squishy puddle of an agneau GSH Black Day and a Sapphire Money Wallet to add to my collection.

Enjoy your new Vert Thyme!

MichK you agneau-snob-but-not-anymore :P haha congrats on the VT GGH Day!!!! it is one very gorgeous bag and with the GGH combo...phew it's a killer! I've mentioned before on one of the threads that I don't have an HG...but this VT is!!! im patiently waiting for mine :hugs: Thanks for the pics, that beauty looks fab on you!

MICHK!! I JUST LOVE THIS COLOUR COMBO AND THE LEATHER IS FANTASTIC!!! MAJOR CONGRATS MY DEAR...

I AM AGREE WITH YOU: there are many pretty agneu bags/leather with distressed and soft leather (my 07 black brief is agneau too)

every bbag is different and unique!

then vert thyme is just "the perfect green" for me..not too bright and very classy!!:graucho: enjoy!!

and i dont believe in"chevre is always better than agneau" i've seen many chevre bags with stiff and ugly leather(not your case of ocurse!!lol)

That is one of my favorite styles and color combos ever! It looks so gorgeous with the GGH. And I must confess--I like my Agneau bags better than my chevres. :nuts:

I got to see a sneak peek before this thread and actually kept the photos up in a separate window so I could go back and stare! :biggrin:

I already told you how much I love this bag so only have this to add:

How come the Day looks so much better on you (and everyone else who models it) than it does on me? It hangs perfect in your photo. Maybe I need to keep mine zipped to give it that slouch on top? I never zip my bags.

VT got such a bad rap for poor leather based strictly on photos, and it's so not true. I don't own any chevre bags, and my 3 VT's are by far the pick of all my agneau. They not only feel soft, but spongy and springy.

wowow, Michk! another great bag looks perfect on you!!! congratulations!

i also believe there should be many gorgeous agneau bags out there, but you just need to look for them yourself or by your trusted SA! you are really lucky to find this beauty yourself!

Looooove VT too, esp w/ GH. For me I have no problem w/ Agneau at all, I prefer the destressed leather over smooth though. Your bag is TDF, love the destressing & veins adds character to the look. Just Gorgeous!

What a gorgeous bag, I am so happy you found a beautiful Agneau!
Congrats! That leather looks fantastic, every bit as beautiful as Chevre!
As you know, MichK, I ALSO felt the exact same way.....the quintessential Chevre-snob!
Like you, I am changing my mind about Agneau....I just ordered a F/W 09 Black GGH Work !
It looks distressed and beautiful in the pics.....I cannot wait to see my first Agneau IRL !
I am thrilled you love yours!