Alot of people find it tacky

I don't really care either way. I'm not going to judge anyone based on their carrying a logo bag, just like I wouldn't want anyone to judge me when I do.
It's a matter of preference..some people like them, some don't and for me, I'm not going to let other's opinions affect what I carry. I buy bags because I love them and know I'll use them, not because I'm trying to show off.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. LV has had its logo design for many years, and many view it as a classic design because of that. Many others have just recently started pumping out logo bags in an attempt to ride the logo bandwagon.

ITA! LV was one of the very first to do the logo thing, and they're classic.

Honestly,
I loved the LV logo( have a vintage speedy from the 70's) but once everybody and their momma started wearing it...and then the Coach Signature line got big, then I was over it..Now, I feel like one of the crowd and I hate that feeling!

I can understand why some ppl find it tacky.......myself when I think logo I picture a lousy show-off woman with head to toe logos. Unfortunately too many ppl associate these 2.
At the end it's all about how you carry it and your attitude.....chic or tacky ? you make it.

Whatever you do, you have to rock it like you mean it.
That includes not REALLY giving a damn about what other people think about your style!

AMEN!!! I totally agree!!! :yes:

it's your (or your parent's) hard earned money.. do what you want with it!!! if you want to be able to flaunt your expensive package, go for it!!!

i mean, really, not a lot of people would spend $2000 on a purse just to not get recognized...

I can understand why some ppl find it tacky.......myself when I think logo I picture a lousy show-off woman with head to toe logos. Unfortunately too many ppl associate these 2.
At the end it's all about how you carry it and your attitude.....chic or tacky ? you make it.

I agree!

Unless the company is paying me to wear it, I don't see why I would advertise for them for free. And that's how I feel when I wear/carry logos. :lol: