All this talk of Dentelle I wanted to take some better pictures

mmmmmm.jpg

dentelle-speedy1.jpg
Dang girl! Does that body come with it?? :yahoo:You are gorgeous.

Oh my! I have never wanted at Kirsten until I saw these photos! Gorgeous! :wtf:

:yahoo: Update! I actually found a silver kirsten! It is on its way to me as I type this! I called so many stores that 866 told me had one in inventory, but they had all been sold. Finally I found one! I have the silver speedy so when I get the kirsten I will post a dentelle family photo! Thanks so all who posted about not giving up home and advice to keep looking! There are still kirsten bags out there! :heart:

Crystal that bag is STUNNING!!! The more I see of dentelle the more I LOVE it! Your little one is too cute - cold and all.... he reminds me of my little guys at that age!

:yahoo: Update! I actually found a silver kirsten! It is on its way to me as I type this! I called so many stores that 866 told me had one in inventory, but they had all been sold. Finally I found one! I have the silver speedy so when I get the kirsten I will post a dentelle family photo! Thanks so all who posted about not giving up home and advice to keep looking! There are still kirsten bags out there! :heart:

:yahoo: Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wlae: Can't wait for pics of your dentelle family.

WOW! YEAH!! CONGRATS! :yahoo: You are going to LOVE IT!

Attention anybody looking for a silver kirsten: I have located another silver kirsten and have it on hold through today. If anybody wants it PM me and I will release it and give you the SA info. :smile: