All this talk of Dentelle I wanted to take some better pictures

The Kristen is sold out. :crybaby:

My SA offered the Kristen to me and I passed on it because I thought it was super expensive. I am such an idiot!

Aww I am so sorry. I knew it was tough to get but I wasn't sure how tough. My SA was like you either get it now or you won't have another chance! :sad: She had SEVERAL SA's trying to get my bag for their clients! :wtf: Also, last night when I ordered my Fersten I couldn't use my SA so I called another and he said very few people got the Kirsten! I wonder why they didn't make more! The Fersten seems more available perhaps because of the price??

Have you spoken with your SA? He or she should be able to tell you what your chances are of getting one! The Kirsten's were apparently the toughest bags to get. I would be proactive and call 866 just to see if I could get one on my own?!

866 always gives the generic answer of, "Those bags are sold out".

My SA did call me a few weeks ago to offer me a Silver one, even though I was originally on the list for Gold. She said that they hadn't gotten any gold ones in yet, but they're almost positive the Gold ones will slowly trickle in through out the season. Because she said that, I decided to wait for the Gold. It's been a few weeks now, so I'm not so sure they're coming anymore. :shrugs:

Aww I am so sorry. I knew it was tough to get but I wasn't sure how tough. My SA was like you either get it now or you won't have another chance! She had SEVERAL SA's trying to get my bag for their clients! Also, last night when I ordered my Fersten I couldn't use my SA so I called another and he said very few people got the Kirsten! I wonder why they didn't make more! The Fersten seems more available perhaps because of the price??

Aww. Don't be sorry, Crystal. It's not your fault I'm dumb. LOL! But, I did hear the Kristen was pretty hard to get, the SA I talked to on Friday said the Fersten was still in stock at the SF store, I was supposed to go yesterday to see it but, my daughter is also sick.

Aww. Don't be sorry, Crystal. It's not your fault I'm dumb. LOL! But, I did hear the Kristen was pretty hard to get, the SA I talked to on Friday said the Fersten was still in stock at the SF store, I was supposed to go yesterday to see it but, my daughter is also sick.

My youngest son is sick too! :sad: He and I both have had colds on and off for about 3 weeks!?! :wtf:

I actually haven't seen the Fersten IRL. Just with all these gorgeous pictures I had to get it. It's coming from Vegas. If I just hate it when it comes I will return it but I haven't met very many bags I don't like! :graucho: LOL

Yes, I think so. They have them on display in SF. I like it too, but it's a little too big for me. I would so get it if it was a little smaller.

I will be interested to see how big it is IRL. I think that's kinda why I am liking it so much. I love big bags! LOL I am planning to use the Fersten for more of an everyday bag (although I probably won't use it everyday) and the Kirsten for more of an evening bag!

Opps! I was supposed to post some for Merika too! Hopefully she will see these! LOL I really do LOVE this bag!

Oh and my youngest saw me taking pictures and wanted to be included (please ignore his messy hair and clothes he has a cold so we are having a lazy day!). He and my oldest and also in the mirror in one of the pictures! LOL

Your son is so adorable!!