All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

:bump:

There are three sizes...small, medium, and large. The large size is the travel size. Loving these bags! I'm with you funkyshades...the birkin is nice but sometimes we need a little more pizazz like this peekaboo bag! Plus it's more affordable than H bags...don't get me wrong I love H but I can only afford a couple and need to look at other options. :graucho:

Does anyone know the new color combinations that will be released by Fendi? I've seen the previous and current combos on the internet and am looking for something with a little more pop. I will call Fendi this AM.... ;)

Fendi is pushing the pony/zebra animal hair details for fall...if you put your cursor over the pics, you'll see the price of each bag. HTH

Attachments

• PEEK2710.jpg
    PEEK2710.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 6,451
  • PEEK3450.jpg
    PEEK3450.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 6,237
  • PEEK4100.jpg
    PEEK4100.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 6,102
  • PEEK5740.jpg
    PEEK5740.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 6,180
I really love this bag as well. I am a totally Hermes freak.....but...this bag is neat.

I am wishing it was around $1700 instead of $2,000.

I see that alot of people ordered the small and medium...not so much the large.

I love them.

I was at Fendi boutique today and I saw a gray large peekaboo it around $ 2600...it is extremely elegant

...I’m thinking about it :graucho:

and the lady told me they have a black croc around $27000:weird:

^^Funny...I just ordered it (I wanted one that was not off the floor)!! I could NOT stop thinking about it...;) It is really cool IRL..."sophisticated"....that is what my SA said...and I agree. Get it, Jill!!