All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

jamlover

Jun 10, 2021
Hi everyone first post here !

I have recently bought a Peekaboo X-tote small from Browns and it’s absolutely gorgeous but it didn’t come with a rain cover and other than the authentication card there was no other paperwork like a care card or anything.

Does anyone else have this bag and did yours come like this to ? I did try and call Browns to ask but don’t think the customer service was entirely certain what I was asking.

Thank you ! The link for the bag is below just in case it’s not clear what bag I am on about.

jasmynh1

Feb 18, 2016
United Kingdom
I haven’t yet seen it in person but I agree - how truly stunning!!!!!

I’m forever wanting to add Peekaboos to my collection as they’re my favourite bag EVER! I love how this chocolate brown is not as dark as another one they had recently which almost looked black. The interior of this one is so sumptuous! It’s gorgeous!!

I would love to see other people’s Peekaboos! Particularly the minis! Send in you’re pics.

I’m on the fence now between a mini Selleria in white and in lilac. What do people prefer?
I have the iconic mini in the dove grey colour and it’s the most amazing neutral. Goes with absolutely everything. Out of your choices, I’d go with the brown!

jasmynh1

Feb 18, 2016
United Kingdom
I haven’t yet seen it in person but I agree - how truly stunning!!!!!

I’m forever wanting to add Peekaboos to my collection as they’re my favourite bag EVER! I love how this chocolate brown is not as dark as another one they had recently which almost looked black. The interior of this one is so sumptuous! It’s gorgeous!!

I would love to see other people’s Peekaboos! Particularly the minis! Send in you’re pics.

I’m on the fence now between a mini Selleria in white and in lilac. What do people prefer?
sorry just re read your post you were choosing between pink and white. Go with pink! It will be more carefree.

meredith0724

May 12, 2019
Does anyone own this beautiful bag or has anyone seen it? I am usually all about black bags but this is gorgeous and the interior is to die for...
I also have this one in the cream version and I absolutely love it! I tried on the brown one and it is SO GORGEOUS but I couldn't justify getting both :lol: Highly recommend it -- agreed that the interior is what drew me to it! The strap on these is also a bit thicker than on the "normal" iconic mini peekaboo, which I love. Gives it more of a modern look. Plus it has feet! The calfskin is soft but durable. Mine fell onto a brick walkway and escaped unscathed! I'll try to find a pic for you shortly :smile:

Jul 10, 2015
I also have this one in the cream version and I absolutely love it! I tried on the brown one and it is SO GORGEOUS but I couldn't justify getting both :lol: Highly recommend it -- agreed that the interior is what drew me to it! The strap on these is also a bit thicker than on the "normal" iconic mini peekaboo, which I love. Gives it more of a modern look. Plus it has feet! The calfskin is soft but durable. Mine fell onto a brick walkway and escaped unscathed! I'll try to find a pic for you shortly :smile:
Yay, would love to see! The price on these is so steep (for me) so I'm debating getting a preowned in black and buying an additional strap. Fendi has a plain black strap that's much thicker than the one that comes with the black nappa. Wouldn't get that beautiful interior or the nice feet on the bottom but black is my go-to and the price would be more reasonable for me. It would be great to find this brown version preowned but I feel like that's far less likely...