All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

Has anyone used the Made to Order service to create Peekaboo? If so can you create and exotic bag? Is there a premium?
I was at my store today (to pickup ombre ISEEU East West, and SA confirmed you can create your own exotic bag, and price will vary depending on materials chosen. For reference, my local store has a pink crocodile ISEEU small… and that was going for….. wait for it…. CAD$33,000 :biggrin:

I was at my store today (to pickup ombre ISEEU East West, and SA confirmed you can create your own exotic bag, and price will vary depending on materials chosen. For reference, my local store has a pink crocodile ISEEU small… and that was going for….. wait for it…. CAD$33,000 :biggrin:

Has anyone used the Made to Order service to create Peekaboo? If so can you create and exotic bag? Is there a premium?

IMG_7760.jpg
I saw this amazing baby blue crocodile or alligator Peekaboo in the Bond Street store in London a few months ago - amazing :nuts:

Tried on the mini this weekend, just wish it was 1-inch bigger all around, trying to decide between mini and regular, for ref. I am 5'2". This is the only style I like, the SA was showing me the ISEEU and Essentially but no. I don't carry too much daily, wallet, phone, keys, lip gloss and tissues but if I wanted to add stuff it would be a problem. I think the SA was pushing this size for me because she said they don't have any in the regular size and mini is the most popular size.

Attachments

• IMG_0352[1].JPG
    IMG_0352[1].JPG
    245.9 KB · Views: 226
Tried on the mini this weekend, just wish it was 1-inch bigger all around, trying to decide between mini and regular, for ref. I am 5'2". This is the only style I like, the SA was showing me the ISEEU and Essentially but no. I don't carry too much daily, wallet, phone, keys, lip gloss and tissues but if I wanted to add stuff it would be a problem. I think the SA was pushing this size for me because she said they don't have any in the regular size and mini is the most popular size.
I think that looks great on you! And I am of the same mind re: not caring for the Iseeu and Essentially as much as the original. I am also a fan of big bags but recently bought a mini, which I love! I too like to have extra room “just in case” but for me, for a weekend/evening out bag, the mini is perfect. I really never need to add stuff in these situations so don’t need the extra room.

I hope lack of stock doesn’t mean that they are moving away from the original design and toward the newer interpretations…..

I think that looks great on you! And I am of the same mind re: not caring for the Iseeu and Essentially as much as the original. I am also a fan of big bags but recently bought a mini, which I love! I too like to have extra room “just in case” but for me, for a weekend/evening out bag, the mini is perfect. I really never need to add stuff in these situations so don’t need the extra room.

I hope lack of stock doesn’t mean that they are moving away from the original design and toward the newer interpretations…..

Me too, I only like the original design, I feel like for the money I'm spending, will be about $4200 after tax, I should be able to use it for everything.