All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

Hi everyone first post here !

I have recently bought a Peekaboo X-tote small from Browns and it’s absolutely gorgeous but it didn’t come with a rain cover and other than the authentication card there was no other paperwork like a care card or anything.

Does anyone else have this bag and did yours come like this to ? I did try and call Browns to ask but don’t think the customer service was entirely certain what I was asking.

Thank you ! The link for the bag is below just in case it’s not clear what bag I am on about.

I haven’t yet seen it in person but I agree - how truly stunning!!!!!

I’m forever wanting to add Peekaboos to my collection as they’re my favourite bag EVER! I love how this chocolate brown is not as dark as another one they had recently which almost looked black. The interior of this one is so sumptuous! It’s gorgeous!!

I would love to see other people’s Peekaboos! Particularly the minis! Send in you’re pics.

I’m on the fence now between a mini Selleria in white and in lilac. What do people prefer?

I have the iconic mini in the dove grey colour and it’s the most amazing neutral. Goes with absolutely everything. Out of your choices, I’d go with the brown!

I haven’t yet seen it in person but I agree - how truly stunning!!!!!

I’m forever wanting to add Peekaboos to my collection as they’re my favourite bag EVER! I love how this chocolate brown is not as dark as another one they had recently which almost looked black. The interior of this one is so sumptuous! It’s gorgeous!!

I would love to see other people’s Peekaboos! Particularly the minis! Send in you’re pics.

I’m on the fence now between a mini Selleria in white and in lilac. What do people prefer?

sorry just re read your post you were choosing between pink and white. Go with pink! It will be more carefree.

I'm always confused with these tags, it has a "scissor image" plus a dotted line, and says RFID removable, so I sometimes wonder, is one expected to remove? If it is for authenticity, then I don't know, shouldn't they have labeled it, please do not remove? Just wondering (on a rainy day) at my side of the world.. :smile:

Reactions: jaskg144
Does anyone own this beautiful bag or has anyone seen it? I am usually all about black bags but this is gorgeous and the interior is to die for...

I also have this one in the cream version and I absolutely love it! I tried on the brown one and it is SO GORGEOUS but I couldn't justify getting both :lol: Highly recommend it -- agreed that the interior is what drew me to it! The strap on these is also a bit thicker than on the "normal" iconic mini peekaboo, which I love. Gives it more of a modern look. Plus it has feet! The calfskin is soft but durable. Mine fell onto a brick walkway and escaped unscathed! I'll try to find a pic for you shortly :smile:

I also have this one in the cream version and I absolutely love it! I tried on the brown one and it is SO GORGEOUS but I couldn't justify getting both :lol: Highly recommend it -- agreed that the interior is what drew me to it! The strap on these is also a bit thicker than on the "normal" iconic mini peekaboo, which I love. Gives it more of a modern look. Plus it has feet! The calfskin is soft but durable. Mine fell onto a brick walkway and escaped unscathed! I'll try to find a pic for you shortly :smile:

Yay, would love to see! The price on these is so steep (for me) so I'm debating getting a preowned in black and buying an additional strap. Fendi has a plain black strap that's much thicker than the one that comes with the black nappa. Wouldn't get that beautiful interior or the nice feet on the bottom but black is my go-to and the price would be more reasonable for me. It would be great to find this brown version preowned but I feel like that's far less likely...

Hi everyone! I'm beginning to explore the possibility of buying my first Fendi, and fell in love with the Peekaboo. I'm considering the medium size in the Selleria leather for durability. However, when I see them on the preloved market, most seem to have lost their structure and look really floppy. Has anyone tried the Samorga inserts for a medium Peekaboo? I've never used a bag organizer before--will they help maintain the structure? Would they make a medium Selleria too heavy? Thanks so much!

I bought a Samorga insert for a medium Peekaboo iconic that was preloved and had lost some of its structure. The insert helped a bit, but the slouch was definitely still there.

I bought a Samorga insert for a medium Peekaboo iconic that was preloved and had lost some of its structure. The insert helped a bit, but the slouch was definitely still there.

I think once the Nappa has softened, it's difficult to add that structure back in because its natural wearing of the leather :biggrin: same with my mini nappa peekaboo

My rainbow-studded has been holding up well. I seldom use her - usually when I don't want to be seen with a C or H bag or I want a break from my LV, she will resurface. I love the leather as it's so soft. Only qualm is the strap. Too thin and I was thinking of getting a casual slightly wider strap but I have been thinking for years and haven't gone around doing it :P

Fendi is a brand that has a special place in my heart - when younger, I worn their headbands and pochette. It was so hot. Lol.

Attachments

• FAA26578-365F-4E44-B5D8-BF46D4BE9358.jpeg
    FAA26578-365F-4E44-B5D8-BF46D4BE9358.jpeg
    177.2 KB · Views: 66
Came across a pre-loved medium Selleria peekaboo in orange with silver hardware. Love the color and the bag is in excellent condition - like new. My fear is that my personal preference is for bags that keep a good amount of their structure/shape. I've resold a pre-loved nappa peekaboo because there was just too much structure loss for my taste. I'm guessing that I would be similarly disappointed with a Selleria peekaboo once its shape started to soften, and should stick with newer nappa peekaboos (I've secured three pre-loved ones so far that are still very much structured). Thoughts? How much to the medium Sellerias soften?