All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

Was looking at the Classic Medium Peekaboo with the Monster eyes and absolutely love it (https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/why-is-the-classic-medium-peekaboo-so-huge.1015895/) but I'm a skinny 5'10 guy and was hoping to get a smaller bag (was looking at the Mini Peekaboo) because from those pics it looks a bit too big for me. Any chance there's a Peekaboo with the Monster eyes in a smaller size?

Thanks!
Have you considered the Fit version, or the women's version with the python interior divider?
1620867929823.jpeg

I think these are better options if you want a smaller one, especially the women's version which doesn't look like a briefcase.
583da359f27f109d6361d812a26df581.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Christofle
Ooh hey again averagejoe, haha still can't decide on my first bag :facepalm: (puzzle? iseeu mini? medium peekaboo? etc....) thanks for those two suggestions, will look into them. The fit looks good but like you said is a bit briefcase-y. The women's one I'd have to track down pre-loved right?

Last edited:
Reactions: averagejoe
Ooh hey again averagejoe, haha still can't decide on my first bag :facepalm: (puzzle? iseeu mini? medium peekaboo? etc....) thanks for those two suggestions, will look into them. The fit looks good but like you said is a bit briefcase-y. The women's one I'd have to track down pre-loved right?
Yes I believe the women's Peekaboo is now only available pre-loved.

I love the Iseeyou mini. Too bad it is so pricey. The Puzzle is a nice contender, too, and with the Puzzle, you may be lucky enough to get it on sale at Matchesfashion or ssense!

Reactions: jtpolaris
Does anyone own this beautiful bag or has anyone seen it? I am usually all about black bags but this is gorgeous and the interior is to die for...

I haven’t yet seen it in person but I agree - how truly stunning!!!!!

I’m forever wanting to add Peekaboos to my collection as they’re my favourite bag EVER! I love how this chocolate brown is not as dark as another one they had recently which almost looked black. The interior of this one is so sumptuous! It’s gorgeous!!

I would love to see other people’s Peekaboos! Particularly the minis! Send in you’re pics.

I’m on the fence now between a mini Selleria in white and in lilac. What do people prefer?

Attachments

• 3BAF7EB7-ED13-41A7-A111-7CD93753109A.png
    3BAF7EB7-ED13-41A7-A111-7CD93753109A.png
    300 KB · Views: 36
  • 2559EAF4-C419-4B23-B735-688305BA5892.png
    2559EAF4-C419-4B23-B735-688305BA5892.png
    194.4 KB · Views: 37
I haven’t yet seen it in person but I agree - how truly stunning!!!!!

I’m forever wanting to add Peekaboos to my collection as they’re my favourite bag EVER! I love how this chocolate brown is not as dark as another one they had recently which almost looked black. The interior of this one is so sumptuous! It’s gorgeous!!

I would love to see other people’s Peekaboos! Particularly the minis! Send in you’re pics.

I’m on the fence now between a mini Selleria in white and in lilac. What do people prefer?
I’ve admired the Peekaboo for a long time but the price has prevented me from ever buying one. I’m tempted now as I can see myself keeping this for a long time and they seem to hold their value well. I personally love neutrals, so I would go with white! White is perfect for summer looks but also very chic in winter. I think you should get what you are most excited about though because that’s what makes me use a bag the most!

I haven't seen this brown version but I do have this bag in the cream color and it's gorgeous. I was drawn to it because of the interior too!
The cream is stunning! Would you mind sharing pics and your impression of the leather? The website says it’s calfskin? I really like that this version has a special interior and also feet on the bottom. I feel like designer bag purchases should be “special” in some way and this definitely is!