All things from the Fabulous World of Brian Atwood~Shoes, Bags and B-Line~ 2011

Angel.. The smoke nude 140mm were a rare, limited release when Brian Atwood first came into the scene. They put the Maniac on the map, not to mention on every red carpet around. They haven't been available since first run years ago so the only option is to pay through the ears for a pre loved pair or score them from someone who doesn't realize what a rare bird they have.. I found the rare bird 😉

SS 2014 @brian_atwood, @anyaziourova

Attachments

• b00745ce223711e39cae22000a9f1378_7.jpg
    b00745ce223711e39cae22000a9f1378_7.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 601
  • 1f81e6c422cf11e3af5922000aeb0fcc_7.jpg
    1f81e6c422cf11e3af5922000aeb0fcc_7.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 585
  • 2c657a5c21f511e39e0b22000ab5ba47_7.jpg
    2c657a5c21f511e39e0b22000ab5ba47_7.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 574
Brian Atwood for L'Wren Scott Spring Summer 2014 stylebistro

Attachments

• L'Wren+Scott+Spring+2014+Details+c9A9QXRGWL4x.jpg
    L'Wren+Scott+Spring+2014+Details+c9A9QXRGWL4x.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 643
  • L'Wren+Scott+Spring+2014+Details+CrJVUsLSt49x.jpg
    L'Wren+Scott+Spring+2014+Details+CrJVUsLSt49x.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 686
  • L'Wren+Scott+Spring+2014+Details+IbhY5dg7lZWx.jpg
    L'Wren+Scott+Spring+2014+Details+IbhY5dg7lZWx.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 642
  • L'Wren+Scott+Spring+2014+Details+MTzmbqXuWjsx.jpg
    L'Wren+Scott+Spring+2014+Details+MTzmbqXuWjsx.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 644
  • L'Wren+Scott+Spring+2014+Details+tTY4ph1N8lmx.jpg
    L'Wren+Scott+Spring+2014+Details+tTY4ph1N8lmx.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 566
  • L'Wren+Scott+Spring+2014+Details+RFyEQjr-XT3x.jpg
    L'Wren+Scott+Spring+2014+Details+RFyEQjr-XT3x.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 568
  • L'Wren+Scott+Spring+2014+Details+r8cxU3VmsU-x.jpg
    L'Wren+Scott+Spring+2014+Details+r8cxU3VmsU-x.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 594
  • L'Wren+Scott+Spring+2014+Details+P9wAkz-RAR4x.jpg
    L'Wren+Scott+Spring+2014+Details+P9wAkz-RAR4x.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 575
Brian Atwood for Dennis Basso Spring Summer 2014 stylebistro

Attachments

• Dennis+Basso+Spring+2014+Details+T5AXIWNFkfvx.jpg
    Dennis+Basso+Spring+2014+Details+T5AXIWNFkfvx.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 704
  • Dennis+Basso+Spring+2014+Details+Tjm8ZH9DpGox.jpg
    Dennis+Basso+Spring+2014+Details+Tjm8ZH9DpGox.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 649
  • Dennis+Basso+Spring+2014+Details+RBXwkD98s85x.jpg
    Dennis+Basso+Spring+2014+Details+RBXwkD98s85x.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 664
  • Dennis+Basso+Spring+2014+Details+yri5v-b1mSvx.jpg
    Dennis+Basso+Spring+2014+Details+yri5v-b1mSvx.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 654
Hi Ladies! Couldn't believe I just discovered this thread. I am a shoe lover in general and BA has definitely caught my attention. I feel home already here! I bought a pair last season from NAP (an amazing deal mentioned a few pages back) and you can see my mod shots here: http://forum.purseblog.com/the-glas...-showcase-of-shoes-846830-3.html#post25891588

One of my new year (2014) resolution is to find my perfect nude in a close toe pump. I love Louboutin Rolandos and find them tolerable. I have them in another skin, and wondering if I should get a nude patent pair as well. but given that CL nude is always a bit too pink/dark for me, I am exploring other options. Maniacs came into the picture. Do any of you find BA nude more of a "bone" color compared to MB, CL? Also I could not really locate them anywhere online now. Is it bad timing as new season styles are just being released?

Thank you for letting me share and any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Sharing my latest buy. Brian Atwood Maniac in Blue Suede.
The color is incredible IRL. I didn't think I would love them as much as I do!

df9f58a8-001a-4d05-96a4-91adb9244a04_zpsbb2d7ad8.jpg

5a40a174-2457-4f90-b6f5-cbe0712ec3d9_zps010fd49a.jpg

2013-06-01142751_zpsd8861962.png

2013-06-01142552_zps4cb3f4ce.png

Amazing CelticLuv! They are lovely on you. Love the color! May I ask how they size for you? Do you get your normal CL TTS? :biggrin: Thank you!

ok so I went a little crazy taking pics. I took some comparison pics of my nude BAs and with my nude CL. I cant remember the names of the nudes for the dante and drama and the boxes are packed away or I would look them up for everyone.

BAs:
attachment.php
attachment.php

BA compared to Louboutin Nude:
attachment.php
attachment.php

Wow thank you for sharing! This is exactly what I'm looking for. Looks like the cappuccino nude will fit the best :smile: was it a seasonal nude?

Hi Bougainvillier!

I have the cappuccino nude Power pumps (photos attached of the color in different lighting). For reference, I am very fair skinned with pink undertones.

The Power pump has the same toe box as the Maniac but a thicker heel. I don't believe the Power pump comes in a height other than 140mm. I believe the shoe is from BAs 2011 collection, and I haven't seen another run in this color since then.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1389671859.127370.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1389671869.943968.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1389671884.361688.jpg

Hope this helps! :flowers:

Hi Bougainvillier!

I have the cappuccino nude Power pumps (photos attached of the color in different lighting). For reference, I am very fair skinned with pink undertones.

The Power pump has the same toe box as the Maniac but a thicker heel. I don't believe the Power pump comes in a height other than 140mm. I believe the shoe is from BAs 2011 collection, and I haven't seen another run in this color since then.View attachment 2462689View attachment 2462690View attachment 2462691

Hope this helps! :flowers:

Thanks for these pics! Very helpful!

I've posted before about how I'm a huge Brian Atwood fan, so I was super excited to find that he has an online store (on their official website) - don't ask my why I hadn't thought to check in the past! Now I've placed/received an order and spent considerable time dealing with their CS, all I can say is, avoid if possible and definitely avoid for final sale! Go for a store with reliable CS!

The Brian Atwood site recently had a sale, but sale shoes were final sale, no returns, no exchanges. I understand and accept what it means for something to be final sale, and only because I was willing to take that risk, I placed an order for a pair of pumps. It took a few days to process, but the shipping itself was quite prompt. The problem was the shoes I ordered came in deplorable condition. I realize that they were on considerable sale, but I did not think that meant it was acceptable for them to come with dusty/dirty/slightly scuffed suede and bits of glue residue. For various reasons, I believed they were customer returns. I might have been able to clean the dirt up, but the insoles were glued in so sloppily (one shoe had a visible gap between the end of the shoe and the start of the insole at the heel) that the extra leather ended up scrunched and folded up along the inside of the toes and rubbed against the foot.

I immediately contacted the CS at BA.com where I was told that because it was final sale, the best they could do was allow me to mail the shoes to their quality control department for inspection (the shoes were sold out so an exchange was not possible). If their QC decided the shoes were defective, I would be refunded; otherwise, they would mail the shoes back to me. In my experience, most companies make an exception to the final sale rule if you receive defective merchandise, and most are happy to resolve the problem promptly rather than insisting on this line and dance routine. I told them that I would be happy to send them pictures of all the issues, since I did not want to be running the risk of shipping expensive shoes back and forth across the country only to find that their QC considered that condition to be "acceptable." My faith was not very high given that the shoes had been sent to me in that condition. The lady "T" who I spoke to was kind enough to agree, so I took a large number of pictures and wrote up a clear description to email to the QC department. I received a reply from a member of their QC team, "D" who let me know that they would accept them back for a refund after I fill out a huge return form.

I was happy to comply...only D didn't include a return shipping label. I recontacted the CS at BA.com again and talked to a lovely lady "S" who contacted D to have her send me a prepaid shipping label. S couldn't provide me directly with one, because I had to return the shoes to the QC dept which was different from the regular returns. Today, I receive another email from D telling me that return shipping was the responsibility of the buyer, but as a "one time accommodation," she'd send me a prepaid label although it wouldn't be until next Tuesday. UGH. I just want to send these shoes back now and get this taken care of as soon as possible, but I'm stuck waiting on this label.

I am grateful that BA is letting me return these shoes for a full refund and that BA is sending me a prepaid shipping label. I've just been extremely disappointed at how they've handled this - I would have expected MUCH better service for a luxury brand. I understand the rules for final sale; I understand the rules for general returns. I am happy to abide by both if the shoes I had received were of good quality and condition. Now, not only am I out of the shoes I had been looking forward to having, they've also made me feel that I'm asking for some sort of HUGE favor in asking for them to rectify their mistake. This is not taking into consideration the amount of time I've spent calling, photographing and emailing the CS/QC folks. I am not a happy camper.

I apologize for the long post, but the point I wanted to make was that you should proceed with caution when ordering from BA's online store, especially for final sale items. They do NOT make it easy for you if you have any problems, even if the fault is on their end.

Daisy - I'm really sorry to hear about your experience with the online store and associated customer service. I am glad that they are rectifying the situation, albeit in a very drawn out manner for you. This is good information to know, thank you for sharing your experience.