All things from the Fabulous World of Brian Atwood~Shoes, Bags and B-Line~ 2011

Some Mod pics
attachment.php

sorry this ones a little blurry
attachment.php

These arrived like an hour before I was leaving for a party Saturday so of course I put then on right away! I wore to an afternoon bridal shower then into NYC for a bachelorette/going away party (the bride is moving to Canada). I cannot believe I could wear these all day and night. I will admit after dancing a while I had to take them off and just danced barefoot on the banquette (woo woo!) but after all that I was able to put my feet back in them and walk to the car, albeit very slowly. Oh man, an avenue is an incredibly long walk after wearing any heels let alone 140s all day. you should have seen how many people passed me! But I am impressed they got me to my car and not all that painfully. I was expecting not to be able to walk and possibly having to steal cloth napkins and wrap them around my feet to not walk barefoot. :heart: Brian Atwood! Love him! honestly cant think of another pair of comparable shoes I could have last this long in!

here a pic of me a little worse for the wear when I got home Sat. night:
Forever21 dress white house black market sweater
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC02551tpf.jpg
    DSC02551tpf.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 417
  • DSC02513tpf.jpg
    DSC02513tpf.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 464
  • DSC02553tpf.jpg
    DSC02553tpf.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 412
Some Mod pics
attachment.php

sorry this ones a little blurry
attachment.php

These arrived like an hour before I was leaving for a party Saturday so of course I put then on right away! I wore to an afternoon bridal shower then into NYC for a bachelorette/going away party (the bride is moving to Canada). I cannot believe I could wear these all day and night. I will admit after dancing a while I had to take them off and just danced barefoot on the banquette (woo woo!) but after all that I was able to put my feet back in them and walk to the car, albeit very slowly. Oh man, an avenue is an incredibly long walk after wearing any heels let alone 140s all day. you should have seen how many people passed me! But I am impressed they got me to my car and not all that painfully. I was expecting not to be able to walk and possibly having to steal cloth napkins and wrap them around my feet to not walk barefoot. :heart: Brian Atwood! Love him! honestly cant think of another pair of comparable shoes I could have last this long in!

here a pic of me a little worse for the wear when I got home Sat. night:
Forever21 dress white house black market sweater
attachment.php

I love them on you -- congrats on finding such great shoes at a fantastic price! :biggrin:

ok so I went a little crazy taking pics. I took some comparison pics of my nude BAs and with my nude CL. I cant remember the names of the nudes for the dante and drama and the boxes are packed away or I would look them up for everyone.

BAs:
attachment.php
attachment.php

BA compared to Louboutin Nude:
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC02565tpf.jpg
    DSC02565tpf.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 552
  • DSC02556tpf.jpg
    DSC02556tpf.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 550
  • DSC02575tpf.jpg
    DSC02575tpf.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 528
  • DSC02572tpf.jpg
    DSC02572tpf.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 530
ok so I went a little crazy taking pics. I took some comparison pics of my nude BAs and with my nude CL. I cant remember the names of the nudes for the dante and drama and the boxes are packed away or I would look them up for everyone.

BAs:
attachment.php
attachment.php

BA compared to Louboutin Nude:
attachment.php
attachment.php
Yazzie you have a great collection of nude styles! They're all lovely! And congrats on scoring two of the Atwood Holy Grails (well mine anyway :P) - the amazing Dramas and now the Smoke Nudes (and 140s to boot!) Love!

YAY!!! I am so glad they arrived Yazzie!!! They look FAB on you!!! I am so happy you snatched those babies up! When I saw them on *bay, I said "OMFG! Smoke Nudes! Somebody on TPF NEEDS to have these!" I am so so so happy for you! Bella, you are so right, the seller had NO idea what she had her hands on - UHG!!!

They are fab Yazzie!!! batwoodfan, she could have easily listed them for current retail (THE ROOM's current retail) and they would have sold! $399! You cannot even get the current season's nude in a 140mm for $399!