All Things 3JOURS - post pics, ask questions, and chat here!

I can't find a dedicated 3Jours thread like there is for 2Jours and Peekaboo, so I've started this one. I just acquired my first 3Jours in black and white striped calf hair (at a great discount on Cyber Monday from Farfetch). I've wanted a black and white bag for so long, but I couldn't find a style I loved until I laid eyes on this beauty. Today's my first day out with her (along with my Christian Louboutin Very Prive Orlato (Pony Hair) Giraffe heels:
That bag is so pretty! I wasn't home when mine was delivered so I'm going to get mine tomorrow :smile:

I just got to finally travel around with this bag. I love it!

IMG_4186_zpsujohnaqj.jpg

Hi everyone,
I'm just starting to look at the 3jours purse. the pictures are looking lovely here.
I'm wondering if someone can help me know what sizes are available in the 3jours?
I had a look at the website, but can only seem to see the bigger sizes.
I have in the past seen smaller ones and am looking at the smaller sizes and wondering what is available.

What would also be helpful is if anyone with a small 3jours to know what fits inside? is it roomy?

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone,
I'm just starting to look at the 3jours purse. the pictures are looking lovely here.
I'm wondering if someone can help me know what sizes are available in the 3jours?
I had a look at the website, but can only seem to see the bigger sizes.
I have in the past seen smaller ones and am looking at the smaller sizes and wondering what is available.

What would also be helpful is if anyone with a small 3jours to know what fits inside? is it roomy?

Thanks in advance!
I'll take some pics tomorrow and show you what's in mine!

I'm not sure why I haven't posted by poppy 3jours here yet but here she is...

Attachments

• Fendi 3jours.jpg
    Fendi 3jours.jpg
    940.3 KB · Views: 871
  • 3jour full stamp.jpg
    3jour full stamp.jpg
    723 KB · Views: 867
  • 3jours hotstamp.jpg
    3jours hotstamp.jpg
    888.8 KB · Views: 860