All Things 3JOURS - post pics, ask questions, and chat here!

PurseACold

Louboutin, 2010s Givenchy, & 2020s Bottega Veneta
O.G.
Jan 7, 2014
I can't find a dedicated 3Jours thread like there is for 2Jours and Peekaboo, so I've started this one. I just acquired my first 3Jours in black and white striped calf hair (at a great discount on Cyber Monday from Farfetch). I've wanted a black and white bag for so long, but I couldn't find a style I loved until I laid eyes on this beauty. Today's my first day out with her (along with my Christian Louboutin Very Prive Orlato (Pony Hair) Giraffe heels:

Attachments

• Fendi 1.jpg
    Fendi 1.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 2,992
  • Fendi 2.jpg
    Fendi 2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2,991
  • Fendi 3.jpg
    Fendi 3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,948
I can't find a dedicated 3Jours thread like there is for 2Jours and Peekaboo, so I've started this one. I just acquired my first 3Jours in black and white striped calf hair (at a great discount on Cyber Monday from Farfetch). I've wanted a black and white bag for so long, but I couldn't find a style I loved until I laid eyes on this beauty. Today's my first day out with her (along with my Christian Louboutin Very Prive Orlato (Pony Hair) Giraffe heels:

Fabulous combo! I love the CLs VP orlato giraffes as much today as when they first came out:heart: and they are a match made in heaven with your 3jours:loveeyes:

So cute! Know if it's real croc or embossed?

Have no idea but so many designers seem to be producing real croc or real alligator which is totally out of my league. Personally, I'm perfectly happy with croc or alligator embossed leather.

Haven't always been into croc either so it's all new to me! Didn't care for ostrich either but now? Yea...something to look forward to (not real exotics though; embossed leather is fine by me).

Do you think they're using real croc here? It's like 15 x worse when they do LOL

Fendi has used croc embossed leather in the past, I believe, & those cost 4 figures. A lot of the 3JOURS bags I've seen are around $2,550. The trick is to catch a great sale. This one looks like it's genuine croc so the price tag is going to be way up, possibly 5 figures. Hermes has made croc purses & we all know how expensive those are. I would love to know when this particular bag hits the market. But I'm afraid it might cost a lot more than I'm willing to spend right now.

Last edited: