All Things 3JOURS - post pics, ask questions, and chat here!

Fendi has used croc embossed leather in the past, I believe, & those cost 4 figures. A lot of the 3JOURS bags I've seen are around $2,550. The trick is to catch a great sale. This one looks like it's genuine croc so the price tag is going to be way up, possibly 5 figures. Hermes has made croc purses & we all know how expensive those are. I would love to know when this particular bag hits the market. But I'm afraid it might cost a lot more than I'm willing to spend right now.

I don't have any interest in buying real croc, real alligator or real ostrich. Embossed leather version is fine by me. Sometimes, I like a bag just because I like it but unfortunately, when it's made from real croc or alligator, then it's completely out of the question for me.

I don't have any interest in buying real croc, real alligator or real ostrich. Embossed leather version is fine by me. Sometimes, I like a bag just because I like it but unfortunately, when it's made from real croc or alligator, then it's completely out of the question for me.

I'm fine with embossed leather too. It's more financially friendly.:graucho: I have a feeling that Fendi will be using the real thing with this one, tho. Just have to wait & see when it hits the market.

I can't find a dedicated 3Jours thread like there is for 2Jours and Peekaboo, so I've started this one. I just acquired my first 3Jours in black and white striped calf hair (at a great discount on Cyber Monday from Farfetch). I've wanted a black and white bag for so long, but I couldn't find a style I loved until I laid eyes on this beauty. Today's my first day out with her (along with my Christian Louboutin Very Prive Orlato (Pony Hair) Giraffe heels:

What a stunning combination!!

There is a 3jours mini out right now in black with white interior.

My friend just got this one, it really is gorgy! Does anyone know if Fendi makes a 3jours in all black? The black with white interior also has a white top exterior, where the zipper is. I was just wondering if they also came in all black. TIA! :smile: