All the Single (flap) Ladies!

I am so SO excited to finally share my 12-series Jumbo Single Flap, black caviar with silver HW! :love::loveeyes: It‘s been my holy grail bag ever since I started buying luxury bags! :drool:

My fiancé bought it for me as a wedding present (we‘re getting married on May 14th) AND he was sweet enough to give it to me early because I obviously couldn‘t resist and take a peak at is every single day since it arrived :lol:

IMG_1264.JPGIMG_1358.JPG

I’m new to PF and still finding my way around site. This isn’t the thread I’m supposed to be posting but I found this new with tags Chanel jacket for £3k. You think it’s a good buy? 2018 pre collection. I normally only buy runway jackets since they are more desirable. Your opinions please.

Attachments

• 48AB6912-EEA4-4552-BA5F-3760777AADB6.png
    48AB6912-EEA4-4552-BA5F-3760777AADB6.png
    260.2 KB · Views: 597
Regarding storage, my Chanel loving friends, I have always hung them on a hook. Not long ago, I started storing them upright on a shelf. I learned a lesson the hard way. My beautiful anniversary Reissue developed this ugly crease because it slumped over and rested on the the wrong spot. Sad days. I now store my Reissues laying down or hanging again. F099A129-FBC6-4BFA-A3C8-A5F42A91DC4D.jpeg

Do you all think the single flap jumbo would overwhelm a petite frame? I’m only 5’1” & thin. I sold my double flap because it looked too boxy but wondering if the single flap would look more relaxed & less boxy. I have the medium/large double flap but I don’t like how it falls on me double strapped & it doesn’t hold enough for me everyday.

I think jumbo single or double flap may look a little too big for 5'1 but i personally don't mind if this bag works in terms of functionality. I am not much taller than you and i owned a maxi. But i sold it not because it looks big on me but it's because the capacity is too much more than i need (and of course because of the unnecessary weight).

You may consider Reissue 226. The size is perfect aesthetically for our frame type.

Reactions: gettinpurseonal