All the Single (flap) Ladies!

Hi Ladies! I waited patiently and found a single flap which, to me, seems like it’s in good condition. Can you chime in on whether you think it’s worth it? Price is about USD2600 with no authenticity card.

Will buy it in a couple of days. Hopefully some of you can give me your opinions.

Attachments

• 952818A5-B150-43FB-B601-3BA63D6DE39C.jpeg
    952818A5-B150-43FB-B601-3BA63D6DE39C.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 263
Hi Ladies! I waited patiently and found a single flap which, to me, seems like it’s in good condition. Can you chime in on whether you think it’s worth it? Price is about USD2600 with no authenticity card.

Will buy it in a couple of days. Hopefully some of you can give me your opinions.
Beautiful bag! That price seems fair to me. If it has been authenticated and you don't plan to sell it, the AC probably isn't a big deal. How's the condition, overall?

Reactions: Bagaholic1007
Beautiful bag! That price seems fair to me. If it has been authenticated and you don't plan to sell it, the AC probably isn't a big deal. How's the condition, overall?
I will inspect and authenticate it when we meet up. Bag looks good in photos and is likely an 8/10 for condition. Sagging is minimal. I don’t plan on selling it and have always thought a jumbo would round out my collection. Thanks for chiming in! Appreciate your opinion!

Got the bag and can now finally join the club! It’s a beige Clair flap with GHW! It’s in such good condition that the owner kept the stickers on the hardware. Got it authenticated and it checked out. My very first jumbo! I think my Chanel family is now complete.

Reactions: OCMomof3