All the Single (flap) Ladies!

Apr 22, 2016
Calling all Chanel single flap ladies!! Share your love for classic flaps of the single flap variety. First up is my single flap jumbo in black caviar leather with silver hardware :loveeyes:. This is by far my most loved (and used) Chanel. Looking forward to hearing from all of you other single flap lovers! Single Flap1.jpg

Apr 22, 2016
I love my single flap jumbo too! I also have 2 double flap jumbo and sold one. I just love my single flap more because it's more lightweight and spacious. Easier to not have to deal with the 2nd flap too. Here are the photo of my 2 single flaps..
Beautiful, especially the beige! I would LOVE to get my hands on a beige SF :loveeyes:

Reactions: Tiffany April

Tiffany April

Sep 24, 2016
Beautiful, especially the beige! I would LOVE to get my hands on a beige SF :loveeyes:
Thanks! I love the beige more than the black, but I usually end up grabbing the black when I head out the door because I really don't want to ruin the beige flap because of the light color. But so far it's still in excellent condition considering that I've had it for over 5 years.

Reactions: MsModernShopper

Sparkletastic

Jun 18, 2012
Qo'noS
MsModern - thanks for starting this thread!

All - I'd love it if we could catalogue what variations were offered for the single flap. I know several of us are always on the hunt but it's hard to know what is out there. Any ideas on how we can create a library?

Sparkletastic

Jun 18, 2012
Qo'noS
Comparing the SF to the DF is night and day! The SF is so practical. I hate fiddling with the DF. The other day, I was looking at a jumbo lambskin chevron DF in the boutique and couldn't get over how heavy it was in comparison. If it wasn't for the SF there's no way I'd have jumbo.
I agree completely. I can't stand the double flap. It's so unnecessary, fussy and awkward to deal with. I have one M/L DF and doubt I'll ever get myself to buy any other DF's.