All Hail the HAC!!

I love the HAC!! Here is my contribution:

I'm 5'9", size 8 with my 36cm HAC in Barenia and Toile :love:

100_0982.jpg

36 cm HAC

100_0973.jpg

Penny, I think it would look great on a taller gal...even better than on my puny 5'3" frame...
Any tall drinks of water with a HAC? Love to see more pix in action.

I don't know how it could look better than on you :yes:
I really would like to start searching for one. My H boutique does not have them - I asked. Maybe I will ask to SO one.

I kind of like it that way, actually, lol...My SA said that customers do mistake HACs for Birkins and she often has to correct them :shrugs:

I believe it though I think they look completely different, especially in the more structured leathers. Even an SA at the SF store wrote down "35cm Birkin" when I took my 32cm HAC for a cleaning.

You know I love love love the HAC!!!!!
AL, you know what to do, right???*

Rocker, thanks for starting this thread. I am questing for the barenia 36, is there anyone on the PF who doesnt know this, LOL!!! I find a way to whine about my HAC every dang day....

Anyway, I am 5'7 and around an 8, sometimes larger around an 8 than others, but that is a great size for me. The HAC just works for me.

SIGH!!!!!!!!

I wish I had pics or my HAC to show you, but if I ever do, you will be so sick of my HAC.

*rub and sniff

(notice how I say "my HAC" all the time??? :P I am trying to actualize... )

Reactions: jbags07
I love this thread !
thanks so much for the pics RC and S'Mom and Amkur.

U are right, the HAC makes your whole look more slender in my opinion - and it's not at all hard to get in and out of.
However, my personal prefernce is to have a HAC in 28 as I thought the 32 was too big on me.
(Is it me ? Or are HAC 28 hard to come by these days ?? I've heard nothing from my SA so far ..)

S-- love this thread!!! You have had me "HAC Watchin'" ever since you bought your first one. The pics are lovely and you and S'Mom are really stylish and chic with the HAC.
My question - do you have to be petite, as you and S"Mom in order to make this bag work for you? I am 5'6".

Nope, Penny, imo, it's what you love on you - I personally love the 32 HAC's tall shape, and I'm a hair under 5'9". Here's the pic from my thread about my blue marine boxcalf 32 HAC.

attachment.php

Attachments

• HAC 6a.JPG
    HAC 6a.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 3,897