All about the Puff...Puffer bags!

Just popping in after I’ve had a chance to use my small black puffer quite a bit. This bag is fabulous. It’s so lightweight, the perfect size. Fits everything I carry no problem. I love I can carry crossbody or on shoulder. One of my best purchases. Very happy with this bag.
Yay! I feel the same! It's such a comfortable bag! And it can fit quite a bit--mine is often filled with an emergency baby diaper and wipes, some small toys, daily essentials and there's still some more room!

Hello puffer ladies! I will cross post in the sales and deals but in case any of you have marshmallow loulou puffer dreams ... FWRD seems to have restocked the small loulou puffer in crema soft with gold hardware for $2,390. Rakuten/ShopStyle is at 3%.

20230105_165133.jpg

I am thinking about adding a second Puffer to my collection but I am not sure which color/size I should choose.

The one I have is the small Puffer with black HW.

What do you think? Would the medium or the tiny one a better complement? Or maybe a second small in a lighter color?

I rarely use big bags because I usually do not carry around a lot of stuff. But sometimes I am missing a bag with a bit more room and the potential to put something in it during the day (e.g. my scarf, umbrella…).
Does the medium look odd if you only carry a a few items in it?

The bag I used the most over the last years is my Lou camera bag. For me it has the perfect size and room for what I carry around with me.

Does somebody here know both - toy puffer and camera bag? Is the camera bag more comparable to the toy or the small puffer in regard to the space inside?

Thank you

I am thinking about adding a second Puffer to my collection but I am not sure which color/size I should choose.

The one I have is the small Puffer with black HW.

What do you think? Would the medium or the tiny one a better complement? Or maybe a second small in a lighter color?

I rarely use big bags because I usually do not carry around a lot of stuff. But sometimes I am missing a bag with a bit more room and the potential to put something in it during the day (e.g. my scarf, umbrella…).
Does the medium look odd if you only carry a a few items in it?

The bag I used the most over the last years is my Lou camera bag. For me it has the perfect size and room for what I carry around with me.

Does somebody here know both - toy puffer and camera bag? Is the camera bag more comparable to the toy or the small puffer in regard to the space inside?

Thank you
I have the mini puffer, small puffer and Lou camera bag. The mini puffer is a closer size to the camera bag. Small puffer fits much more than the mini puffer. I would say bc of the shape, Lou camera bag fits maybe 1 small item more than the mini puffer.

Hi everyone - love all your puffer pics. I’m very much wanting to purchase but terrified of the lamb skin scratching and marking. How are all of your bags holding up with wear and tear? My other alternative is the small Niki which will definitely be more durable but something about the puffer keeps drawing me in. Would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you.

Hi everyone - love all your puffer pics. I’m very much wanting to purchase but terrified of the lamb skin scratching and marking. How are all of your bags holding up with wear and tear? My other alternative is the small Niki which will definitely be more durable but something about the puffer keeps drawing me in. Would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you.
I have two of the small puffers. One in black and one in dusty grey. Their lambskin leather is so nice. My bags are holding up pretty well, but I do baby them. I don't use them daily as I constantly switch out my bags. I haven't gotten any scratches or markings yet.

Reactions: Cookie18
I just go with the flow and don’t worry about it. I have a small black and I have to say it’s one of my best handbag purchases (and I have many). I am really surprised how much I like using this bag

Reactions: Cookie18
I have the mini puffer, small puffer and Lou camera bag. The mini puffer is a closer size to the camera bag. Small puffer fits much more than the mini puffer. I would say bc of the shape, Lou camera bag fits maybe 1 small item more than the mini puffer.
Thank you.

I will look for a Toy and then compare side by side.

Did you ever consider buying the medium size? What is your most used one out of the two puffers you own?

Thank you.

I will look for a Toy and then compare side by side.

Did you ever consider buying the medium size? What is your most used one out of the two puffers you own?
I prefer smaller bags, so I never seriously considered the medium. For me, the small is perfect. I like both but prefer the small mainly due to the straps. The mini has a single long strap vs the double strap the small and medium have. I didn’t think I’d care when I bought it, but it does make a difference. If I could do it all over, I would’ve bought 2 smalls.

Reactions: EmmaPeel
I have both medium and small sized puffers. The toy didn't appeal to me because it's primarily crossbody and I prefer using shoulder bags--but like the crossbody option. If you like your camera bag then you may like the toy puffer.

My medium is my most used puffer but it is maybe partially because it is black with black hardware which I like a lot. The medium fits a ton but it is really huge. If you don't tend to use bigger bags you will probably feel it is ginormous. I also have an organizer in mine with thick felt which I feel makes it look even bigger than no organizer. Since I have the organizer with thick felt, it looks the same whether I have few or many items--massive.

I do particularly love how big the puffs are on the medium though. I like to poke the plushy puffs whenever I use it and it does bring me a lot more joy to do that with the medium than with the small puffer. But it's obviously not a logical reason to buy the medium over the small.

I think the small puffer is the most useable and versatile size. I recommend sticking with the small size and doing leather (vs suede or denim or jersey). Blanc vintage with gold hardware and dark beige with gold hardware are particularly nice.

I think the small puffer is the most useable and versatile size. I recommend sticking with the small size and doing leather (vs suede or denim or jersey). Blanc vintage with gold hardware and dark beige with gold hardware are particularly nice.
Thank you for your input.

I have a toy/mini loulou in blanc vintage (crema soft) with GHW. So maybe a beige color for an additional puffer would be the most reasonable.
Also I currently have an eye on a preloved toy puffer in storm crinkled calf with SHW. Let’s see…

And you are right. I am not often wearing bigger bags and when I do I have a few bags to choose from. Though I have no lighter colored one I should consider if it’s really worth spending so much on a bag I would rarely use.

Btw, has anybody seen the (new?) colorway ivoire natural in person and/or compared to the dark beige? I saw it on the website but found no further information.
Maybe this also be a nice second small puffer variation to my black on black.

Hi. I have the small puffer and I love it.
I do not baby my bags particularly but I don't abuse them either. The leather is soft but feels thick and resistant if that makes sense. So far no issues but mid you I do rotate my bags. Size wise it's great, it really depends on what you carry and you personally like to use. I tend to gravitate towards smaller bags as a grab and go (have been using my Gaby a lot!) But do like to carry the small puffer when I want something bigger.
I have the honey colour which I love!
Hope you find the one you like x

Reactions: Glitter_pixie