All about the Puff...Puffer bags!

Moxisox

Mar 14, 2020
My Puffer came today (small), and it is absolutely gorgeous! It’s the softest, squishiest bag I’ve ever felt, and I can see myself wanting to buy another one, because it is a near perfect bag for me (if there was a back slip pocket it’d be perfect!). Who else loves the Puffers? Feel free to share your pics. 1AD5EB70-7993-4291-9244-4DA7128B4EE4.jpeg

I haven’t been in any stores for the past year due to COVID but a couple weeks ago when I had the day off I went to a few stores mid-day on a Monday just for some normalcy. Anywho that is where I saw the puffer for the first time. I honestly don’t feel like pictures do it justice. The leather and puffiness was perfect and I have a feeling I am going to need to have one in my life very soon. Hoping to find it on sale though. I also looked at the crinkly leather version and I hated it! I love Valentino crinkly leather but the leather YSL used felt and looked like plastic rubber and honestly looked like really cheap pleather.

Your bag is beautiful!

Reactions: Moxisox
I haven’t been in any stores for the past year due to COVID but a couple weeks ago when I had the day off I went to a few stores mid-day on a Monday just for some normalcy. Anywho that is where I saw the puffer for the first time. I honestly don’t feel like pictures do it justice. The leather and puffiness was perfect and I have a feeling I am going to need to have one in my life very soon. Hoping to find it on sale though. I also looked at the crinkly leather version and I hated it! I love Valentino crinkly leather but the leather YSL used felt and looked like plastic rubber and honestly looked like really cheap pleather.

Your bag is beautiful!
Thank you! I wasn’t able to see the Puffer in person before ordering so I was hoping it’d be what I was hoping for, and it is! Such a gorgeous bag. I was contemplating the grey crinkled leather one bc I love grey, but now I’m glad I didn’t get it since you said it feels wonky IRL.
I also haven’t been to a store in a year, but my second COVID shot is Wednesday, so soon!

I have the medium like yours. I've been eyeing the beige in small. Looks pretty roomy.
The beige puffer does look gorgeous!!The small is a really nice size. Definitely roomier than it looks. I usually prefer mini and smaller handbags, but wanted a little bit of a larger one. So this small puffer and my Speedy B 25 are my “large” bags. I would definitely consider another in the beige or blanc vintage! They are so pretty.

The beige puffer does look gorgeous!!The small is a really nice size. Definitely roomier than it looks. I usually prefer mini and smaller handbags, but wanted a little bit of a larger one. So this small puffer and my Speedy B 25 are my “large” bags. I would definitely consider another in the beige or blanc vintage! They are so pretty.
Oh my God that Blanc vintage is a stunner. I saw it on the Lou Cam Bag at the store. I would love to get the puffer in that color but I'm afraid I will mess it up.

Oh my God that Blanc vintage is a stunner. I saw it on the Lou Cam Bag at the store. I would love to get the puffer in that color but I'm afraid I will mess it up.
It is, isn’t it! I feel the same way. I would never use it, and it would just sit on my shelf, bc I’d be afraid to ruin it. Maybe I’ll get it in a cardholder or something though, just to have the color!

Bag twins!!! I absolutely love my small puffer. I agree that it’s nearly perfect. I purchased mine without ever seeing it irl and was blown away by it’s beauty...:love:

View attachment 5047245
So gorgeous! Bag twins!! Before buying it, I had seen so many people mention that they had pet their bag because it was so soft, and dang they weren‘t lying....it is so soft.

Reactions: keishapie1973
Me three!! :heart: Agree with the petting of the bag as the leather feels so nice.

Here’s my Small puffer that is quite stuffed. Had this since last June. Have used it less than 20 times though (WFH life) but the corners are already showing a teeny wee bit of wear. Probably have to see what I can do to protect the corners.

View attachment 5047500
It’s the softest bag I’ve ever felt. Love it!
I wish I hadn’t waited so long to get it.
I rehab and customize full-grain leather ballet flats as a hobby. I will probably seal the corners of my puffer to protect them from wear, and use carbon pro after to prevent stains or water damage. If there is any wear you can use black leather cream to restore it. That’s actually one of the reasons I chose the black for the lambskin. I knew it’d be a bit more delicate and black is really easy to match to fix scuffs, scratches or wear.