Ali Support Group

This is my first Ali bag. I ordered the Ali flap on the website and when it
came it was too small. DH gave me the money to upgrade to the
Ali Hobo with the long strap. It is beautiful. I also bought the matching sandals. The SA almost talked me into the matching wallet. It is a real beauty. It is my reward for losing 30+ pounds, and trying for more. It is a great dangling carrot. I will eat soup forever for a Coach. :smile:

My whiskey just came today. The poor thing had obviously had NO love from the previous owner. I don't know how you can pay full price for a bag like that and not take care of it. (It was definitely a full price bag. There was no bullseye on the creed.) I took her out of the box and gave the poor thirsty thing a big dose of Apple Care. All of the scratches melted away, and she was left with this beautiful patina. She may be a bit rustic looking for some people's taste, but she has that gorgeous vintage look that I was hoping for.

Next week I will have a white legacy one arriving. I'm really in love with this bag!

Pics? Mine should be here in a few days and I'm hoping that she has a great patina!

alright, my White Ali (10329) is my go to bag for shopping & trips. She is comfy to carry and hold plenty.

yesterday DH and i were having Breakfast sitting outside at a lovely Cafe and i spotted two Whiskey Coach Bags. one was a Courtney and the other. .......... you guessed it Ali.

well the punch line is.. i didn't drink Whiskey for breakfast :P ,yuck!!

i spotted Coach Whiskey durying Breakfast.

i always knew i wanted to get her in that color but seeing her IRL sealed the deal, so i spotted one on the Bay for a decent price. i won't get her until after i get back from Vacation (the seller is gong to hold off sending her to me until then) Would have been cool to take Ali with me , oh well..

Here is my white Ali posing with Lily (Lily is on her way to JAX , her turnlock came off)

picture.php

My whiskey just came today. The poor thing had obviously had NO love from the previous owner. I don't know how you can pay full price for a bag like that and not take care of it. (It was definitely a full price bag. There was no bullseye on the creed.) I took her out of the box and gave the poor thirsty thing a big dose of Apple Care. All of the scratches melted away, and she was left with this beautiful patina. She may be a bit rustic looking for some people's taste, but she has that gorgeous vintage look that I was hoping for.

Next week I will have a white legacy one arriving. I'm really in love with this bag!

can you post pics?

The white was $110, and the whiskey was $130. :smile:

How much did you end up getting yours for?

your Ali's look stunning in the pic and you really got a wonderful deal on them!! i paid more for mine. i think if your at the max price point and you want the bag , then get it.

my white Ali i have had a while, but i think i piad around $150, the whiskey was more, bit still under $200.

do both your Ali's have the Legacy lining? i think you lucked out big time, i have seen Ali's go for much more.. close to $200 or more.

your Ali's look stunning in the pic and you really got a wonderful deal on them!! i paid more for mine. i think if your at the max price point and you want the bag , then get it.

my white Ali i have had a while, but i think i piad around $150, the whiskey was more, bit still under $200.

do both your Ali's have the Legacy lining? i think you lucked out big time, i have seen Ali's go for much more.. close to $200 or more.

They both have the legacy lining. I did consider one of the newer versions briefly for the white, but I really prefer the antique brass hardware. From the pictures I've seen, it looks like the new ones have bright brass hardware. Plus the legacy leather definitely feels heavier, which is nice!

I have the Ali in MFF already so when this new one arrives I will take pics side by side to compare the MFF and boutique versions (they are both whiskey). The MFF is getting sent for repair and I know won't return.....

I got my Ali back from repairs. They weren't able to repair it so they gave me 40% off on one Coach item in full-price store. I sent 3 bags in, 2 came back and 1 I am getting credit of $326 or some weird number like that. The Ali slim flap didn't make it. But here's the thing, the sealant problem on my Ali is worse than the slim flap yet it was the slim flap they are not giving back to me. I am so confused but relieved cause I did want my Ali back out of all 3 bags. Both Ali and my slim flap are black so no real loss there. Now I have to get BF to fix my sealant problem with tips from Coachies here. LOL!