Ali Support Group

I can finally join the group. Here's my 2006 Whiskey Ali bought from *bay.
DSC02932.jpg

DSC02936.jpg

ok .. just tell me if I am dreaming or not??
over the weekend I was surfing of course on any info related to handbags, and I came across some info... saying there was a new ALI style , something that has a top zipper ?? now of course i tried to find that webpage again to show you the info I read ....but no luck , can't find that page anywhere ?? does anyone have any info on this OR am I just living on the clouds ??

thanks.

Out of curiosity, what color is the creed of the brown Ali that was sold at Macy's? I just bought one on the Bay that isn't here yet. It was described as brown, but I thought it was just badly described and actually whiskey. I'm still leaning towards it being whiskey from the photo, but I want some reassurance. :biggrin:

My whiskey just came today. The poor thing had obviously had NO love from the previous owner. I don't know how you can pay full price for a bag like that and not take care of it. (It was definitely a full price bag. There was no bullseye on the creed.) I took her out of the box and gave the poor thirsty thing a big dose of Apple Care. All of the scratches melted away, and she was left with this beautiful patina. She may be a bit rustic looking for some people's taste, but she has that gorgeous vintage look that I was hoping for.

Next week I will have a white legacy one arriving. I'm really in love with this bag!