Alexander Wang Alexander Wang Diego Bucket.

I love my Diego's! I have it in black and also in white. Both have the iridescent studs😻😻
Those are just gorgeous!!! I have the small oxblood with silver HW. Now I want yours as well! :love: I was in Barneys last week and got to see a bunch of other AW designs in person. I still think the Diego is the fairest of them all. Also seems to have exceptionally high quality leather compared to the others (with exception of the Rocco/Rockie which is the same). I also carried my Diego while shopping in Celine, Prada, Tom Ford and a bunch of other high end boutiques and did not find any leathers as substantial as my beautiful AW. There were some that were softer and finer, but nothing as thick and supple. Great, great value for the price!!!

Those are just gorgeous!!! I have the small oxblood with silver HW. Now I want yours as well! :love: I was in Barneys last week and got to see a bunch of other AW designs in person. I still think the Diego is the fairest of them all. Also seems to have exceptionally high quality leather compared to the others (with exception of the Rocco/Rockie which is the same). I also carried my Diego while shopping in Celine, Prada, Tom Ford and a bunch of other high end boutiques and did not find any leathers as substantial as my beautiful AW. There were some that were softer and finer, but nothing as thick and supple. Great, great value for the price!!!
I agree! I own other luxury brands and I still go to either of these first lol I ALWAYS get compliments on either.💕💕

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum and this thread got me really excited for my first Alexander Wang piece. I bought a small red Diego online last week and it's due to arrive today CAN'T WAIT!:biggrin::biggrin:

I saw a black/silver HW small Diego at a TJMaxx in Chicago for $299, and now am kicking myself for not snagging it! I had a regular size Diego and loved the look, but hated how hard it was to find anything inside. I figure it would be much easier in the small. But now they seem almost impossible to find! Sad they are discontinued.

Reactions: Wonderouswoman