Alexander Wang Diego Bucket.

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does any of you ladies have the Wang Diego Bucket??

I would LOOVE to see some modeling photos :graucho:

I need to see the shape and size when wearing it :smile:

tia

2. Someone must have it, its sold out several places :smile:

3. I don't have it, but love the look. For others here's a couple of pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. I just LOVE his stuff! I definitely have to go somewhere so I can see his bags in person.

5. I would like to see some modeling shots too. I'm a HUGE a.wang fan, but I have to say, I don't like the Diego that much.

6. I just got my coco duffel and love it.....it's so unique. I love how he's carrying the studs over to other designs as well.

7. It's available online from Barney's.

8. Yes, its available online, but i need modeling pictures, to see how it actually looks :smile:
    And maybe a tiny review also :smile:

9. #10 Aug 24, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
    Fabiola Beracasa was seen wearing it at the I:heart: Ronson party in NYC.
    Fabiola
    More

10. i love it too, i saw it at Barneys -- but the opening seemed too small to get into and dig around for your stuff!

would drive me crazy

:smile:

11. Thank you guys.
    Ok, I was afraid the opening might be to small, thats to bad, its a really nice bag.

12. Is it heavy? I might buy it.

13. [​IMG]
    Fashion Toast wearing it in her latest post.

14. are there any other places where this bag might be available? (It's sold out everywhere!)