Alexander Skarsgård

He also posted a couple of Instastories that were tagged as Denmark. So I don't think he suddenly started posting old photos of Denmark, and that he was in fact in Denmark at least for a few days after The Northman shut down production. Now whether Alex was with Dada in Denmark, I don't know.

He lives! And look at his hair and shoulder muscles!
Thanks for the info! I didn’t know about the instastories.

Reactions: Bastetan
Not always. I think Dada is not with Alex as much when filming takes place in North America. For example, I don’t think Dada was there as much when Alex filmed Big Little Lies (US), Hold the Dark (Canada) and The Hummingbird Project (Canada).
I agree with you. But are the rumors true that Dada is Alex's personal assistant? In several videos from last year it is mentioned in the captions at the end. I think it is possible that he will be appointed as a personal assistant instead of the woman who returned to New Zealand. I just think out loud. But there is logic in such a decision, because he is the best friend and knows best what Alex needs.

• Haha
I agree with you. But are the rumors true that Dada is Alex's personal assistant? In several videos from last year it is mentioned in the captions at the end. I think it is possible that he will be appointed as a personal assistant instead of the woman who returned to New Zealand. I just think out loud. But there is logic in such a decision, because he is the best friend and knows best what Alex needs.
Are you talking about Leah Mizrahi who is Alex’s personal assistant? I think she has been Alex’s personal assistant for years. Sometimes, Dada has also acted as Alex’s assistant. I don’t think Dada will replace her, I think they will both continue to be assistants.

Are you talking about Leah Mizrahi who is Alex’s personal assistant? I think she has been Alex’s personal assistant for years. Sometimes, Dada has also acted as Alex’s assistant. I don’t think Dada will replace her, I think they will both continue to be assistants.
Yes, I mean exactly her. Leah Mizrahi was not with Alex in Canada for the Stand photos. There was no information in her IMDb profile about this. It struck me that she was an assistant only when the films were by Warner. The exception is Mute.

Yes, I mean exactly her. Leah Mizrahi was not with Alex in Canada for the Stand photos. There was no information in her IMDb profile about this. It struck me that she was an assistant only when the films were by Warner. The exception is Mute.
I don’t think Dada was with Alex much during filming of The Stand in Canada either.

I don't consider myself as a movie production aficionado, but every actor who is probably top billed in a movie/tv show would have a PA on set to make sure they stay on schedule and assist them throughout the production. Some celebs would have assistants that overlook their day to day schedules and at the same time would have on set help that are payed by the production company. Once the project is done they no longer work for the celeb unless the celeb hires them personally

I had been told by someone (no clue who) that Leah was his assistant but when she couldn’t be there dada would work as assistant. I’ve heard he is listed on some of the movies as an assistant, but don’t know if it is true.

I don’t think he functions as an assistant much, and probably doesn’t need to. I would guess that Alex’s team negotiates for the production company to pay dada’s traveling expenses as a personal assistant / companion as opposed to Leah, who was the real assistant. That then makes it possible for the production company to then charge off that cost to production expenses for gain/loss/taxes.

I had been told by someone (no clue who) that Leah was his assistant but when she couldn’t be there dada would work as assistant. I’ve heard he is listed on some of the movies as an assistant, but don’t know if it is true.

I don’t think he functions as an assistant much, and probably doesn’t need to. I would guess that Alex’s team negotiates for the production company to pay dada’s traveling expenses as a personal assistant / companion as opposed to Leah, who was the real assistant. That then makes it possible for the production company to then charge off that cost to production expenses for gain/loss/taxes.

The only thing I know about Leah after doing a quick research is that she was his PA on Tarzan and if she was with him for GvK, it probably has to do with the fact that both movies are under the WB umbrella. She also seems to have worked with Margot and is from Aus, so it would make sense that he would request her or production would assign her to him knowing that they have had worked together in the past.

The only thing I know about Leah after doing a quick research is that she was his PA on Tarzan and if she was with him for GvK, it probably has to do with the fact that both movies are under the WB umbrella. She also seems to have worked with Margot and is from Aus, so it would make sense that he would request her or production would assign her to him knowing that they have had worked together in the past.
The Warner brothers thing makes sense. Have you seen a picture of her? If she is who I think she is, I was surprised how much she looked like his sister.

Dada is listed in imdb as Alex’s assistant on mute and aftermath. Not sure if there was studio personal assistant for those or not. I’ve heard some stars have two assistants when on movies, their regular assistant who has an ongoing job with them and a production company one for things having to do with the movie. I read an article somewhere a year or two ago about this and how stars often try to get their personal assistant paid for by the studio during filming and it can be a point of contention and how the two assistants having to both manage calendars can be a mess.