Alexander Skarsgård

That rumor about Nicole & Keith divorcing looks like a bad joke. Especially since Nicole just posted this on her IG:

The lesser tabloids have gone with the rumor of Nicole and Alex since BLL filmed in 2016. It's easy for them to dredge it up again on Nicole and Keith's anniversary. Still not any truth to it.

50's? Charlize is 44 and Tuva is 40 sooooo.....

200.gif

Story seems iffy at the best, especially if New Idea was the source. It’s sort of like taking an In Touch story seriously. Second, I thought their primary home was in Tennessee not Hollywood. Maybe they live there when Keith is judging the show (I don’t watch it), if he is still doing that. But even that is remote.

The one part I do think is possible is that Nicole may be wanting to move back to Australia. I would too, if I were her, and while most of us couldn’t do it right now, I’m sure she would be allowed in. A lot of people I know are rethinking where they want to be. Also, i could believe there might be some disagreement about her doing the Northman right now. But that doesn’t fit with her moving to Australia. If she wants to go back there because of everything that is going on, can’t believe she would turn around and fly out to film somewhere.

Will be interested to see if she cancels out of Northman.

Reactions: donimv
I have a question. Someone posted that the pics of Tuva hanging with the guys came from johan’s ig, which had been private for forever, but went public long enough to post those pics but is now back to private. Is that correct? If it is, how long was it public? Thanks

• Wow
Reactions: Bastetan
I have a question. Someone posted that the pics of Tuva hanging with the guys came from johan’s ig, which had been private for forever, but went public long enough to post those pics but is now back to private. Is that correct? If it is, how long was it public? Thanks
His IG went public in January and I’m not sure for how long, but when I checked his IG in March (if I remember right) it was private again.

Story seems iffy at the best, especially if New Idea was the source. It’s sort of like taking an In Touch story seriously. Second, I thought their primary home was in Tennessee not Hollywood. Maybe they live there when Keith is judging the show (I don’t watch it), if he is still doing that. But even that is remote.

The one part I do think is possible is that Nicole may be wanting to move back to Australia. I would too, if I were her, and while most of us couldn’t do it right now, I’m sure she would be allowed in. A lot of people I know are rethinking where they want to be. Also, i could believe there might be some disagreement about her doing the Northman right now. But that doesn’t fit with her moving to Australia. If she wants to go back there because of everything that is going on, can’t believe she would turn around and fly out to film somewhere.

Will be interested to see if she cancels out of Northman.

If I remember correctly Nicole was filming a show in LA when the lockdown happened, so I wonder how that would play out. I also don't think she would cancel, reading about all the preparation that they've already went through and continue through the pandemic, it would be a great financial loss for them. Frankly, I doubt they're going to film the entire movie at once, things are opening up then closing back down, I wouldn't be surprised if filming would go all the way through 2021.

And regarding that photo it came from a public account, I believe its from the woman in the pic with them

If I remember correctly Nicole was filming a show in LA when the lockdown happened, so I wonder how that would play out. I also don't think she would cancel, reading about all the preparation that they've already went through and continue through the pandemic, it would be a great financial loss for them. Frankly, I doubt they're going to film the entire movie at once, things are opening up then closing back down, I wouldn't be surprised if filming would go all the way through 2021.

And regarding that photo it came from a public account, I believe its from the woman in the pic with them
I agree. Furthermore, filming is due to start in a month. Nicole is professional and I doubt she would drop out at the last minute.

Last edited:
I can’t wait to see Alex on the big screen again .. actually I miss going to the Cinema so much :crybaby:
They just reopened here. Kind of wish they had stayed closed for longer. I don’t think they are running any new movies though.
His IG went public in January and I’m not sure for how long, but when I checked his IG in March (if I remember right) it was private again.
thanks for the explanation. I had never seen it be public so wondered when it happened.

Reactions: Rosa Decidua

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...th-coast-over-coronavirus-fears-39044951.html