Alexander Skarsgård

First look at Alex, Florence Pugh and Michael Shannon in The Little Drummer Girl (41, 58, 60 & 69 second marks):

via

We've got footage already!? Yes!
Random thoughts, he looks good as Gadi. Though of course this clip doesn't have him in one of those lovely 70's outfits we've seen him in. :smile:
Also, that shade of green on the doors he's opening is just lovely :P

I hope we get UK/US air dates soon.

What picture???

The pic that Vega was describing.

Reactions: ellasam
We've got footage already!? Yes!
Random thoughts, he looks good as Gadi. Though of course this clip doesn't have him in one of those lovely 70's outfits we've seen him in. :smile:
Also, that shade of green on the doors he's opening is just lovely :P

I hope we get UK/US air dates soon.
Yes, it’s great that the LDG may air earlier than expected. I agree, I think he looks really good as Gadi, I am really excited for this especially since there are 6 episodes, so many nights of getting to watch Alex.

We are also getting Alex in Flarsky and The Aftermath in early 2019. And I think they said that Hold the Dark was expected to be released in the fall/winter of this year. I really hope we get a trailer soon.

We need some new Alex stuff to watch!

I think Camille Rowe is the blonde in the pics from France with Dada and Alex. I did some basic looking up of her stuff and she’s a model with. Dior contract. She has quite a bit of natural beauty but she’s yet again heavy with social media. That said, her fan sites say she’s been friends with Alex for a long time and last known she is dating Harry Styles. It seems like most of the summer dates with Alex’s traveling schedule line up with hers. I don’t think it’s more than just good friends.

But dang she’s pretty. Freckles, naturally full lips, her brows are a little thick but that’s in right now. And Dior’s nothing to sniff at. Good for her.

I think Camille Rowe is the blonde in the pics from France with Dada and Alex. I did some basic looking up of her stuff and she’s a model with. Dior contract. She has quite a bit of natural beauty but she’s yet again heavy with social media. That said, her fan sites say she’s been friends with Alex for a long time and last known she is dating Harry Styles. It seems like most of the summer dates with Alex’s traveling schedule line up with hers. I don’t think it’s more than just good friends.

But dang she’s pretty. Freckles, naturally full lips, her brows are a little thick but that’s in right now. And Dior’s nothing to sniff at. Good for her.

The Google tells me she has been linked with Styles since last year (introduced by Alexa) and that she was seen at Saturday's concert but no pics of them. Maybe she and her friends went because they actually like Harry Styles, not because she's still dating him. It's possible that she's single now. So perhaps something may happen/is happening between her and Alex.

Petra Silander was dating a French race car driver. I think that is why she is based in Paris. I was hoping the mystery blonde was just a random Swedish girl, but alas a model/DJ.

I think Petra's a friend of Dada's.

Little Drummer Girl, I saw this tweet a couple of weeks ago, and then didn't see anything else, but Jeff Sneider does have sources:
I know IMDb has AMC's Alexander Skarsgard-Michael Shannon six-episode series THE LITTLE DRUMMER GIRL slated for 2019, but I'm hearing it could hit as soon as this November. We'll see...

I'll add that if true it would most likely mean November in the UK and then early in 2019 for the US, since that's the usual BBC/AMC release sequence.

Last edited:
I have no memory of that picture with Alexa, Alex and Erika.

Ok I found it :smile: The three of them were outside a bar in NYC at 10:00 am on June 9, 2015 according to the links.

In the first picture (link below) that was shared here on this thread, Erika is between them wearing a light grey baggy mini dress and black sunglasses. The baggy dress makes her top part look bigger than she actually is but you can see her height compared to Alex.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/alexander-skarsgard.829660/page-566

A second picture from the same day was shared here on a later page (link also below). You can't see Erika's face here but you can see the heels on her black booties. So if she was bare foot she would be below his shoulder lenght I think.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/alexander-skarsgard.829660/page-569

There were other pictures too but it really takes a long time to search & find and I think these are enough to explain what I meant. So based on that I didn't she was the tall lady walking next to Alex at the beach. But then again I could be wrong!

I think you will remember these pictures when you see them though. :smile:

Last edited:
I remember the pictures, but I didn’t even notice Erika in them. She looks really cute. I remember the picture specifically because it looked as if Alexa had to wear her party night outfit home the next morning. :biggrin: No one wears heels like these at 10 AM.

Reactions: VEGASTAR
First look at Alex, Florence Pugh and Michael Shannon in The Little Drummer Girl (41, 58, 60 & 69 second marks):

via

Also at the 54 mark, I'm pretty sure the car on fire is the red Mercedes being blown up.

This is the best look of all the TLDG pics of him :smile:

That is the best pic we've had. And that actor is playing Michel/Salim. Gadi is supposed to have a superficial resemblance to him, in order to create the 'legend' for Charlie's relationship with him.
I think it'll work. :smile: