Alexander Skarsgård

I think so. But who knows? I don’t understand why he hangs out with twenty somethings.

Yeah, part of me thinks he’s a little old to be such a partier. If he wants to settle down at some point, he needs to look somewhere else for a partner.
Really hoping this comment doesn’t result in [emoji95].

Reactions: ellasam
I’ve seen her birthday as January 7, 1990 which makes her 28. The age difference is the same as Anna Pacquin and Stephen Moyer to put it in context if there is a relationship forming.

Yes, the AP/SM age difference is about the same.

Yeah, part of me thinks he’s a little old to be such a partier. If he wants to settle down at some point, he needs to look somewhere else for a partner.
Really hoping this comment doesn’t result in [emoji95].

I get this. And if the pics we had of them were of them out clubbing, I'd probably be in agreement. But they're not. They've been at a film screening, World Cup viewings, and a Mamma Mia showing and after-party. And he's not been the oldest one at these events.
He's a more social guy, and it's highly likely he's going to go to events like this in some capacity even if he settles down.

Welcome.
I’ve seen her age in her company’s docs. They’re public. It is 32. Model agencies state their model younger, but, honestly, I’m stopping now... :angel:. Not too proud of myself doing this, though I really like research.
Also can’t wait for BLL 2.

Link please?

Last edited:
Fan pic from yesterday at a screening of Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (July 21, 2018, Pacific Theatres at the Grove):

Dir8DoCU0AEHEra.jpg:large

+ a little bit of Alex in the background of this video (yellow shirt):

http://sendvid.com/236qk9sh

https://scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagra...46_1888007941499216_5403967826287497844_n.mp4

Source: MandyMakeup's July 21, 2018 insta story

https://www.instagram.com/mandymakeup/

Last edited:
New pic from Chicago, sorry but have no source for who took it.

tumblr_pcbvf0ehOn1qa2ovmo1_1280.jpg

He's in Chicago!?!! (runs out of work, gets on plane to fly 'home')
He's there to see Shannon in a play, though hopefully he'll sight see
from FB:
well, laa-de-dah!
Famous actors stopped by the Old Town Ale House on a day when I was too tired to go out-acupressure class did me in! Unfortunately, I don't watch much tv and almost never go out to the movies so I confess I only really have seen two of these actors. Left to right----I don't know the first guy but he must be good, The second face is Alexander Skarsgard whose cool father was in my all time favorite movie "Mamma Mia" and he's SWEDISH! But I guess the son, Alexander is a big deal, too! Next is my FAVORITE Chicago Actor-Mierka Girten of A Red Orchid Theater and currently acting in "Victims of Duty". The next lovely/scary face is that of Michael Shannon whose movie "The Shape of Water" (which I actually made an effort to see!)won an Academy Award for Best Picture of 2017!. He is a founding member of A Red Orchid Theater, also acting in "Victims of Duty". Next is the guy from a tv show Third Rock that had Tina Fey in it but I never saw it. Sorry, but I don't know his name. He's got a great smile, though!

Alex's looked good in the weekend pics. Though his hair on his right side of his head does look like he slept on it when it was wet and now he can't get it to lay properly. :smile::P

He’s been in LA for a while now. Is it possible that BLL was still filming? We know he has more happening than some originally thought as Meryl seemed to confirm she worked with Alex and he was “amazing”. I hope we do hear soon what else is on the horizon.

I thought I had read somewhere, but can't find it now, that BLL was to finish filming last week. Though I've not seen anything, even on IG's of the actresses, that that is the case. Of course, it could still be filming and he's done anyway.
He's filmed more for BLL than I was expecting. I'm still not entirely sold on the idea that there needed to be a S2, but with he and Meryl? That's a rather strong selling point.

Toronto and Venice film festivals are to announce their lineups this week. I remember reading that Kim Nguyen had talked about trying to get THP into fall festivals this year, and there was also that possibility for HTD. Here's hoping.

Reactions: StarrLady
Alex's looked good in the weekend pics. Though his hair on his right side of his head does look like he slept on it when it was wet and now he can't get it to lay properly. :smile::P

I thought I had read somewhere, but can't find it now, that BLL was to finish filming last week. Though I've not seen anything, even on IG's of the actresses, that that is the case. Of course, it could still be filming and he's done anyway.
He's filmed more for BLL than I was expecting. I'm still not entirely sold on the idea that there needed to be a S2, but with he and Meryl? That's a rather strong selling point.

Toronto and Venice film festivals are to announce their lineups this week. I remember reading that Kim Nguyen had talked about trying to get THP into fall festivals this year, and there was also that possibility for HTD. Here's hoping.
If they haven’t finished filming yet, Alex could still be filming and could have just had a day off to go to Chicago to see Michael’s play. If they did just finish filming, then it seems that Alex had a bigger part than originally expected as he was in LA longer than expected and Meryl’s comments signify that they had scenes together. Either way, it seems that Alex has filmed more than we thought and scenes with Meryl should be good so we have a lot to look forward to!

Yes, I hope we get news about HTD and THP very soon. Hopefully, we will get to see some new Alex stuff in the fall.

Alex does look really good in those recent pics. I like that his hair is longer and blonder.

Thanks for all updates @BuckeyeChicago @a_sussan @Santress @StarrLady :smile::smile:

@BuckeyeChicago I do have a link, but I feel it belongs in another thread. If you don’t believe me, though, I could message it to you. If I’m not on ignore, so you get it, that is.
Same thoughts exactly on BLL 2. I agree they could only sell it on Alex together with a star name of Meryl's magnitude, second time round. So, now, I'm really curious about it.

Btw, my mom just saw BLL 1 and she was quite put off with the ending. Perry's scenes were captivating and she said she felt they just really brushed it off in the end, like they were in a hurry or sth. So now she's really waiting for the story ahead. I said "Mom, so many people do".:P She told me that it was announced on Sunday that BLL 1 is coming on ERT TV (I don't watch TV, so I wouldn't know). That's Greece's state TV. So far it was on cable. Now everyone will be able to watch it.:smile:

Love the summery LA shirt.

Yes he looks really really good.:smile:

I really needed this today. We had a hard day yesterday here. Deadly wildfires in the outskirts of Athens. Really hard day. :sad::sad:

Last edited:
Reactions: StarrLady