Alexander Skarsgård

Sorry, I must have added that ETA on my last post after you already saw it. My last comments were not directed at you. I don't think you are being argumentative.
I am talking about some elsewhere where they trash him no matter what he does with her. They say she's too clingy and that he ignores her and he doesn't treat her well. And now they are saying he's too nice to her because he's holding her purse. So which is it? Is he not nice enough to his girlfriends or too nice?
Thanks!!! No not trashing him, I just don’t like how he holds her purse for ridiculous reasons. And how she always has to get herself in the picture some how. Just food for thought

I swear to God I’m not trying to be argumentative, but I carry my purse into the changing room. He carried her purse at the Met so she could smoke, there’s tons of pics of him carrying that basket purse all over LA. My husband holds my purse if I’m putting on a coat or something, not so I can smoke, which I don’t , or so I can drink my coffee. Sorry, I wouldn’t emasculate my husband like that. I don’t mean to offend anyone , just my opinion!!!!!!
I carry my purse and bag too. I understand what you are trying to say. Its more about her right?

I don't remember ever seeing a picture where Alex was carrying Kate's purse or bag. The only pic I saw of him cayying any kind of bag next to Kate was a big grocery bag from when they were grocery shopping. So I don't think Alex goes around trying to carry his girlfriends purses but he doesn't mind it if he is asked to. And I think Alexa often askes him to. I think it has more to do with the girlfriend than it does with him. There are a lot of pics of Alex at parties, coachella, Met Gala, walking in the streets, restaurants, with friends etc. where he is with Kate and where he is with Alexa. Its only with Alexa that he is pictured carrying her purse or bag at these places. Maybe not all the time but enough number of times to be noticed.

I carry my purse and bag too. I understand what you are trying to say. Its more about her right?

I don't remember ever seeing a picture where Alex was carrying Kate's purse or bag. The only pic I saw of him cayying any kind of bag next to Kate was a big grocery bag from when they were grocery shopping. So I don't think Alex goes around trying to carry his girlfriends purses but he doesn't mind it if he is asked to. And I think Alexa often askes him to. I think it has more to do with the girlfriend than it does with him. There are a lot of pics of Alex at parties, coachella, Met Gala, walking in the streets, restaurants, with friends etc. where he is with Kate and where he is with Alexa. Its only with Alexa that he is pictured carrying her purse or bag at these places. Maybe not all the time but enough number of times to be noticed.
Exactly!!!! He never carried Kate’s purse, groceries are different, my husband carries the groceries. To me it’s just a way for her to let EVERYONE know she’s with him

It was only ever rumor that they may have dated but there were never any pics or reports of them being “cozy” or “romantic”. It was only gossip that they were seen in the same vicinity/hanging out/could have been anything but he’s a guy and she’s a girl so they must be more than friends, kind of rumor.

Reactions: ellasam