Alexander Skarsgård

Thanks, ladies.
Yeah, that does look like her bag.

I saw Mute. I'm surprised at how harsh many of the reviews have been.
It was uneven but not a bad film (imo). I enjoyed it.

Larger version of today's pic (February 24, 2018) in Notting Hill, London:

27890983_289495928247033_9002214975258755072_n.jpg

“What a lovely coincidence seeing you! @rexdanger #alexander skarsgard.”

-oguz__baykal instagram

Some oldies but goodies recently shared on instagram:

28156032_1984706481792400_230238233072500736_n.jpg

#memories #romafictionfest #trueblood #alexander #me #creazy #tfaddicted

-memole111 instagram

28152371_342990539519997_8730521404312649728_n.jpg

this on instagram I was missing !!
many years ago ... at the Pantheon ... Alexander Skarsgard #alexander #skarsgard #pantheon #rome

-it_s_ai_b instagram

I’m sorry but him carrying her bag all the time, I find that emasculating ...... just me
I don't think he's carrying her bag all the time. If she's in the change room, trying something on, for example, it's not a big deal. Personally, I don't see signs that Alex is emasculated by his girlfriends. On the one hand, some complain he doesn't treat them well enough. And then they complain he's too nice, holding her bag.
ETA: that last comment was not directed at you.

Last edited:
Yes, there is a lot of very positive feedback for Mute on twitter. And a lot of people saying they thought Alex was great too, some new fans.

Author William Gibson has tweeted about how much he loved the film. I don't think it's everyone's type of film, even if Duncan had edited down/streamlined the story.

I don't think he's carrying her bag all the time. If she's in the change room, trying something on, for example, it's not a big deal. Personally, I don't see signs that Alex is emasculated by his girlfriends. On the one hand, some complain he doesn't treat them well enough. And then they complain he's too nice, holding her bag.
He could be carrying it because she's busy elsewhere in the store/taking the picture, etc. Apparently because it's her bag, it's a big deal. (shrug).

ETA: that last comment was not directed at you.
I swear to God I’m not trying to be argumentative, but I carry my purse into the changing room. He carried her purse at the Met so she could smoke, there’s tons of pics of him carrying that basket purse all over LA. My husband holds my purse if I’m putting on a coat or something, not so I can smoke, which I don’t , or so I can drink my coffee. Sorry, I wouldn’t emasculate my husband like that. I don’t mean to offend anyone , just my opinion!!!!!!

Reactions: VEGASTAR
I swear to God I’m not trying to be argumentative, but I carry my purse into the changing room. He carried her purse at the Met so she could smoke, there’s tons of pics of him carrying that basket purse all over LA. My husband holds my purse if I’m putting on a coat or something, not so I can smoke, which I don’t , or so I can drink my coffee. Sorry, I wouldn’t emasculate my husband like that. I don’t mean to offend anyone , just my opinion!!!!!!
Sorry, I must have added that ETA on my last post after you already saw it. My last comments were not directed at you. I don't think you are being argumentative.
I am talking about some elsewhere where they trash him no matter what he does with her. They say she's too clingy and that he ignores her and he doesn't treat her well. And now they are saying he's too nice to her because he's holding her purse. So which is it? Is he not nice enough to his girlfriends or too nice?

Reactions: loujono and ellasam