Alexander Skarsgård XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I love Patricia Clarkson too.
She was great in High Art.
I really want to see The Dying Gaul but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Some pics from tonight's Brooklyn screening of The East (May 21, 2013):

(Source Getty)

From People magazine:

Alexander Skarsgard, Ellen Page, Patricia Clarkson and the cast of The East celebrated the film with a dinner at New York's Stanton Social on Monday.

The group of 15 people shared a feast of the restaurant's signature dishes that included red snapper tacos, potato and goat cheese pirogues, smoked duck and baby kale salad, wok charred edamame, beef carpaccio, spicy lamb souvalki, vegan spaghetti squash, shrimp and grits, grilled asparagus and herb dusted frites.

Though many of his fellow diners enjoyed gluten-free and vegan options, Skarsgard was "all about the meat and beer," an onlooker tells PEOPLE. "He lightly flirted with his waitress. Pointing at his Brooklyn Lager, he asked, 'Miss, could you bring me another fine brew just like this one?' "

The source adds that Skarsgard – who always appeared to have a beer in hand – had a great time joking with castmates, eating and dancing as DJ Omari Toomer spun tunes.

Ha! That's not my art, but the site I got it from didn't list the artist. And plus, my mind is much dirtier than that picture...:lol:

Patricia Clarkson is great. Loved her in The Station Agent with Peter Dinklage (who may be short in stature but is brimming with sex appeal IMO, maybe it's the voice, or the confidence). Can we get Alex and Peter in a movie together, cinema gods?

Which is one of the reasons I love him as Tyrion in GoT, because Tyrion has an interesting sex appeal, add Peter and it's a win!

HQs/Untagged:

(Source: characteristicallyexuberant tumblr)

Isn't that this t-shirt?

tumblr_m39d6whCd81qc5buuo1_500.jpg

From People magazine:

Alexander Skarsgard, Ellen Page, Patricia Clarkson and the cast of The East celebrated the film with a dinner at New York's Stanton Social on Monday.

The group of 15 people shared a feast of the restaurant's signature dishes that included red snapper tacos, potato and goat cheese pirogues, smoked duck and baby kale salad, wok charred edamame, beef carpaccio, spicy lamb souvalki, vegan spaghetti squash, shrimp and grits, grilled asparagus and herb dusted frites.

Though many of his fellow diners enjoyed gluten-free and vegan options, Skarsgard was "all about the meat and beer," an onlooker tells PEOPLE. "He lightly flirted with his waitress. Pointing at his Brooklyn Lager, he asked, 'Miss, could you bring me another fine brew just like this one?' "

The source adds that Skarsgard – who always appeared to have a beer in hand – had a great time joking with castmates, eating and dancing as DJ Omari Toomer spun tunes.

So he's a polite flirter?

Thanks for all the wonderful pictures, Santress. I, too, was in NYC this weekend, but unfortunately didn't see him. I guess my chances of randomly running into him and winning the Powerball are about the same. There are some pictures posted of him partying with some women if anyone is interested:

http://www.eastnews.pl/pictures/subject/id/01046634/section/news/

To go along with the pictures is this from Gatecrasher:

SKARSGARD MEETS THE PUBLIC
Around 2 a.m. Tuesday, “Disconnected” actor Alexander Skarsgard connected with a blond at Cafe Select who approached him while he was texting. Skarsgard didn’t seem too into her, but he soon moved on to a dark-haired woman who playfully “hushed” him at one point. Finally he found a blond who did catch his interest, and they headed to Spring Lounge around 3:15 a.m. When the bar closed an hour later, our snoop watched as the pair made their way to Skarsgard’s downtown hotel.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...moore-merrier-article-1.1351021#ixzz2U1rl26Ne

Last edited:
Free, I'll take 20 lashes with the fanfiction noodle. But can't you see the hot in dirty Skars making someone crawl for the last Whole Foods garbage run? :graucho: And did anyone else who follows horses have a chuckle at the Derby entrant FiftyShadesofHay?

I'm just proud that he has a) good shoes b) a belt and c) really good shirt in that pic. Progress!!

The belt needs improvement, but baby steps, baby steps!

Thanks for all the wonderful pictures, Santress. I, too, was in NYC this weekend, but unfortunately didn't see him. I guess my chances of randomly running into him and winning the Powerball are about the same. There are some pictures posted of him partying with some women if anyone is interested:

http://www.eastnews.pl/pictures/subject/id/01046634/section/news/

Plus the Daily Mail 'blurb' about him heading back to the hotel with one of the ladies. Or not.

On one hand, I think we can all presume that Alex is not one to stay in his house or hotel room and cry into his Heineken about how lonely he is. And I'll also presume that if he'd decided to follow in his mom's footsteps and become and MD, or a paleoclimatologist or an accountant, he'd still have his pick of dates/hookups/whatever. But since he's a well known actor he gets followed around and these things occasionally get reported on/made up. It's a little creepy/stalkerish sometimes.

I wonder how many women would like to be the blonde woman in the recent gossip from New York? :giggles:

Alex playing the guitar in "What Maisie knew" :P

Attachments

• what maisie knew.jpg
    what maisie knew.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 893
Welcome newbies!

And Alex teases us about Eric:

"Eric’s going even darker this season — premiering June 16 on HBO — and Alexander tells HollywoodLife.com to expect some ‘nasty stuff.’
With humans closing in on them, the vampires of Bon Temps will resort to desperate measures on the upcoming sixth season of HBO’s True Blood – and it sounds like some of them may even be crossing over to the dark side! “[Eric's] doing some evil stuff this year, some stuff that’s not so nice,” Alexander Skarsgard told HollywoodLife.com on May 20 at Piaget’s screening of Fox Searchlight’s The East in NYC."

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/05/21/true-blood-eric-evil-season-6-spoilers/

I am sorry if people misinterpreted my point - I don't think AS lives an especially lavish lifestyle for one in his income bracket - his house is no BelAir mansion etc - my comments were IN GENERAL re: the lifestyles of the HWood rich and famous - 1) many of these actors are total phonies in that they craft a particular kind of image whilst living in ways that totally contradict that image 2) there is a ostentatiousness about much of the HWood lifestyle that seems uncool to me - example - one used to see the women in their $5,000 designer dresses at the oscars (borrowed dresses certainly) and then they would wear the same dress to the after parties - now - they wear one $5,000 dress to the oscar show then change into another $5,000 (okay - LOL - maybe $3,000) dress for the after parties. The parties themselves are insanely lavish - and this seems inappropriate to me in a time when millions are out of work and we have unprecedented numbers of families on food stamps - a little restraint and sensitivity seems to me called for. To flaunt such wealth while so many others are suffering and then talk about how hipply eco friendly or aligned with the poor you are whilst wearing your $3,000 pair of Jimmy Choos is major league phony. AS does not do this that I know of - but many others do.

I totally agree with you and you have made some good points! :smile:

For me, if I were an overpaid celebrity, my money would go towards building homes for the increasing number of homeless in my area and creating more programs to help the forgotten people who actually need help. If that was the type of income I had, this is what I would choose to do with my money. This is me.

Longtime lurker and this is my first time posting, but that picture cracked me up! That photo needs a caption.

Oh and my name is Gabrielle.

Welcome Gabrielle :welcome:

I totally agree with you and you have made some good points! :smile:

For me, if I were an overpaid celebrity, my money would go towards building homes for the increasing number of homeless in my area and creating more programs to help the forgotten people who actually need help. If that was the type of income I had, this is what I would choose to do with my money. This is me.

Welcome Gabrielle :welcome:

Sadly, a lot of overpaid (and underpaid) non-celebs don't do that either. And I am also guilty of not walking the walk when I talk the talk.

Which makes me admire someone like Jon Bon Jovi, who in fact does stuff that you just mentioned, (and calling out Bieber).

Funny, all of those pics of "and he leaves with x woman" make him look like he's way more into his phone than anything else.

Such a gossip buzzkill! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.