Previous thread.

Some pics to get us started including our lucky charm:

alexsdbig.jpg

(Source: AlexSkarsgard.net)

alextbpsnshq1.jpg

(Source: Skarsgard News)

Fan pic from Sweden (July 15th, Stockholm):

alexstellan1.jpg

(Source: True Blood Facebook/Jenny Butnan)

LOL:

ericsheriff.jpg

(Source: True Blood Facebook/TB.Sookie.Stackhouse)

Reblog/tumblr: santress.tumblr.com

alexfans.jpg

Source: http://therese-ericsson.blogspot.com/2010/08/burlesk-burlesk.html

Fan photo of Alex during the filming of Straw Dogs.

alexronda.jpg

(Source: True Blood Facebook/Ronda Rivers)

alextip1large.jpg

alextip2large.jpg

Source: http://view.oblivioncreations.se/profile.php?uid=3&ic=446

Some pics to get us started including our lucky charm:

alexsdbig.jpg

(Source: AlexSkarsgard.net)

alextbpsnshq1.jpg

(Source: Skarsgard News)

Fan pic from Sweden (July 15th, Stockholm):

alexstellan1.jpg

(Source: True Blood Facebook/Jenny Butnan)

ericsheriff.jpg

(Source: True Blood Facebook/TB.Sookie.Stackhouse)

alexfans.jpg

Source: http://therese-ericsson.blogspot.com/2010/08/burlesk-burlesk.html

Fan photo of Alex during the filming of Straw Dogs.

alexronda.jpg

(Source: True Blood Facebook/Ronda Rivers)

alextip1large.jpg

alextip2large.jpg

Source: http://view.oblivioncreations.se/profile.php?uid=3&ic=446

Reblog/tumblr: santress.tumblr.com[/QUOTE]

WTF we already on AS 8 damn y'all been busy BTW Sant love the askar treats. Okay so what have I missed do i have to go back to 7. Shoot!!! Someone fill me in???

Pulling this stuff from the old thread.
Thanks for the enabling!! I think I will come over to the dark side...:amuse: So now I need help with usernames!
Yeah. bookchick was taken so I threw a 7 on the end. Lol. I'm so original! What's everyone else's names?

Yes!!! See I just thought Bill sounded really boring in the books. And Eric and Sookie are fun and playful and flirty through the series. I just love it!
That's what made me watch the show in the first place- after reading the books I was excited to see how they were going to develop the relationship between the two. So far the answer seems simple: They're not.

I'll never understand that either. Has AB not read the books?
Like I've said before, it seems like he read through book 2 and stopped. And any/all opinions he made were based off those two books.

Sigh!! I hope AB gets his s**t together!! It would be very sad if he did not work on the Eric/Sookie angle!

P.S. Still looking for username...

Awww, thank you! Actually, I have two articles for you this time! The one in Klick! and one from Hänt Bild about the "sex video" as they refer the drunk-vid... In the later, "a friend" reveals that Kate called Alex "a useless dork" or something like that, when she foud out about the video!

I don't have time to do it today, but I'll try doing it tomorrow!

Oh no that heffa didn't just go there and put Alexander and Useless in the same sentence. Ummm... let's seeing who is more USELESS here the one that has a job and fans and a life or the one that guest spot in his friends movie role and just goes to restaurant and never eat and parties and concert and the boring list goes on......

I am all over this. Everything you said and more...

obviously she is not "using" him correctly!!! See AS should be "used" as a sex toy, not someone to get your name and face back in the papers and hopefully get some work...wow stupid too, this girl is really a mess!!!

Now you see who is truly USELESS here. Having a sex toy next to you and calling him useless.

My thought is, if she thought he was a useless dork why is she spending so much of her time with him? Why "date" someone who you think is useless?

Cause she is Useless and has no friends or life so she has to live his.

Pulling this stuff from the old thread.

Yeah. bookchick was taken so I threw a 7 on the end. Lol. I'm so original! What's everyone else's names?

That's what made me watch the show in the first place- after reading the books I was excited to see how they were going to develop the relationship between the two. So far the answer seems simple: They're not.

Like I've said before, it seems like he read through book 2 and stopped. And any/all opinions he made were based off those two books.

Even if he stopped at book 2, surely the man can see that the fans want to see Sookie with Eric. I've only read a fourth of book 1 and I've been converted to Eric and Sookie just by the extremely hot onscreen chemistry between the two actors. I ff through the B/S scenes because it's so blah to watch the same interaction between them week after week. I think Anna and Stephen are a cute couple and they may have wonderful chemistry in RL but, for me it doesn't spill over to Bill and Sookie for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.