Alexander Skarsgård VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one from Hänt Bild about the "sex video" as they refer the drunk-vid... In the later, "a friend" reveals that Kate called Alex "a useless dork" or something like that, when she foud out about the video! :graucho:

I can just see Askar's face now...:wtf: and then saying to Twiggy, "Uh, hello? Isn't the pot calling the kettle black"? :nono: LOL!!! :lol:

My thought is, if she thought he was a useless dork why is she spending so much of her time with him? Why "date" someone who you think is useless? :confused1:

obviously she is not "using" him correctly!!! See AS should be "used" as a sex toy, not someone to get your name and face back in the papers and hopefully get some work...wow stupid too, this girl is really a mess!!!

^^Or she needs lessons on dating! "Honey, if you don't like him, don't date him!" There are plenty others who would gladly take him off of your hands!! :graucho:

Me, Askars pick me!! :tender:

obviously she is not "using" him correctly!!! See AS should be "used" as a sex toy, not someone to get your name and face back in the papers and hopefully get some work...wow stupid too, this girl is really a mess!!!

Now that's what I'm talking 'bout!! :graucho:

My thought is, if she thought he was a useless dork why is she spending so much of her time with him? Why "date" someone who you think is useless?

Come on...WE know why (me thinks Askars is the only one who hasn't caught on or if he has caught on... :-s ). She's dating him because she knew it would put her back in the HW spotlight and unfortunately... it has :yucky:!

^^Haha!! I would think he has caught on by now! Maybe she is dating him for his expertise in the sack? :graucho: But even then, whatever her reasons for dating him, why tell people you are dating someone like that? Doesn't that make you look dumb by association? Maybe I am missing something? :confused1:

^^Haha!! I would think he has caught on by now! Maybe she is dating him for his expertise in the sack? :graucho: But even then, whatever her reasons for dating him, why tell people you are dating someone like that? Doesn't that make you look dumb by association? Maybe I am missing something? :confused1:

No, I think you hit the nail right on the head :tup:!!

makes her sound like a ***** if you ask me, and it shows her true colors...sure you might be a little embarassed if your bf had a video like that come out..but she's pissed bcuz it made a lot of people's "gaydar" go off,(mistakenly in my opinion) and that ruins the "oh I am so beautiful and fabulous and the only one for him bs she tries to pass off"....and KB is all about how things look to outsiders!

Status
Not open for further replies.