Alexander Skarsgård VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should use this link and the power of suggestion to make him quit her!! Ahh...we should bombard the tweets and stuff with this news and before you know it, he thinks they have broken up too!! What say? :graucho:

Maybe he paid some friend of his at the paper to print it BECAUSE SHE IS NOT GETTNG THE HINTS!!! 1) "tolerate" her in public(she still shows up at the functions), 2) hang out with a new co-star(and we all know how much he "likes" costars:smile: she shows up in Sweden a few days early 3) make her wear a disguise in public, and forbid her to call the papers knowing that it kills her(she goes along with it)
Finally maybe if the papers say it she will finally get it: PRICELESS

I like that it says SLUT under their picture. don't know what means in swedish but i like the english meaning and i take it they are referring to her.:P

Ha ha ha, they are referring to their relationship, and the word SLUT means end. I'll translate the full article for you later this weekend, but it's basicly telling that they have broke up, and that Alex admitted that to "a source" a couple of weeks ago...

We should use this link and the power of suggestion to make him quit her!! Ahh...we should bombard the tweets and stuff with this news and before you know it, he thinks they have broken up too!! What say? :graucho:

Yeah...that's the ticket!! This just might work :nuts:

Maybe he paid some friend of his at the paper to print it BECAUSE SHE IS NOT GETTNG THE HINTS!!! 1) "tolerate" her in public(she still shows up at the functions), 2) hang out with a new co-star(and we all know how much he "likes" costars:smile: she shows up in Sweden a few days early 3) make her wear a disguise in public, and forbid her to call the papers knowing that it kills her(she goes along with it)

LMAO!! :lolots:

I like that it says SLUT under their picture. don't know what means in swedish but i like the english meaning and i take it they are referring to her.:P

I read that and thought it was funny too even though I didn't know what the word meant in Swedish :lol:!

Ha ha ha, they are referring to their relationship, and the word SLUT means end. I'll translate the full article for you later this weekend, but it's basicly telling that they have broke up, and that Alex admitted that to "a source" a couple of weeks ago...

Thanks Gakka :tup:! Mannnn...it would be great if this article were true :yes:!!

ha! i see. thank you:flowers: mind you i also like the word END when referring to askars and kb.:biggrin:

:lolots: That's desperation when you need to pay the papers to get rid of your very clingy gf!!!

Gakka, we love you!! :hugs: You are a priceless source of translations and of course, great insight into AS!!

Yeah...that's the ticket!! This just might work :nuts:

We got nothing to lose!! :graucho:

:lolots: That's desperation when you need to pay the papers to get rid of your very clingy gf!!!

Gakka, we love you!! :hugs: You are a priceless source of translations and of course, great insight into AS!!

We got nothing to lose!! :graucho:

Awww, thank you! Actually, I have two articles for you this time! The one in Klick! and one from Hänt Bild about the "sex video" as they refer the drunk-vid... In the later, "a friend" reveals that Kate called Alex "a useless dork" or something like that, when she foud out about the video! :graucho:

I don't have time to do it today, but I'll try doing it tomorrow!

^^Ohhhhhhh...Gakka!! Yay!! I can't wait!! But don't stress! I got the weekend open to spend on here gossiping some more (after I spend a couple hours in the pool, of course!!)

Awww, thank you! Actually, I have two articles for you this time! The one in Klick! and one from Hänt Bild about the "sex video" as they refer the drunk-vid... In the later, "a friend" reveals that Kate called Alex "a useless dork" or something like that, when she foud out about the video! :graucho:

I don't have time to do it today, but I'll try doing it tomorrow!
:rant::mad::smash::censor::nono::cursing::death:

Status
Not open for further replies.