Alexander Mcqueen Scarf Thread

which cashmere one are you talking about? i got a cashmere mcqueen scarf in october or so and it most certainly wasn't $800 :wtf: , i think it was £235. it's the one with shagging skeletons on :lol: . it's worked out muuuch better value than either of my skull scarves, i wear it practically every day and i really have to remind myself to wear the skull scarves whereas with the shagging scarf (i believe the official name is kama sutra or something like that) i don't even think about it.
Some of the cashmere pashminas are almost 400GBP I think so I suppose with the dollar being so poor at the minute maybe almost 800 dont know the exchange rates

mcq just released a skull scarf for his lower line McQ. dunno how i feel about it..
skull.jpg

shopbop.com

any opinions?

What is it with you people. BE DIFFERENT!!

I saw this scarf in a shop yesterday and me and my girlfriend think it is much nicer. It may be the cheaper line but so what. It is a very nice scarf and it is also nice to be individual. Everyone and their sister has the skull scarf. Dare to be different.

Don't just slag it off because it isn't the skull scarf, have your own mind don't follow the other lemmings. :idea:

I saw this scarf in a shop yesterday and me and my girlfriend think it is much nicer. It may be the cheaper line but so what. It is a very nice scarf and it is also nice to be individual. Everyone and their sister has the skull scarf. Dare to be different.

Don't just slag it off because it isn't the skull scarf, have your own mind don't follow the other lemmings. :idea:

this scarf it's nice too..but litlle scary..