Alexander Mcqueen Scarf Thread

I still love my singular skull scarf. I've also been considering purchasing a black/white skull scarf in another type of fabric. Do they ever make it in cotton/linen? I find that the chiffon can be too light. On windy days it can be my worst enemy!

I've got a AMQ 'blanket scarf' in wool/cashmere. It's fully woven, 140 x 200 cm and my heaviest scarf by far. Get one of these and you'll laugh at the wind forever :biggrin:!
E.G. https://www.alexandermcqueen.com/us/alexandermcqueen/blanket_cod46426789sq.html

For the classic model however I'm not too sure; I've seen them in 100% silk, a silk/modal combination (85/15 I believe) and in 100% cashmere, all very light variations.

there's also wool modal (i think it's 25% 75%) and silk modal (25% 75%). my fave is actually silk modal 25/75, better than the 15/85

Reactions: Rumm
I still love my singular chiffon skull scarf. I've also been considering purchasing a black/white skull scarf in another type of fabric. Do they ever make it in cotton/linen? I find that the chiffon can be too light. On windy days it can be my worst enemy!

The last time they made a cotton scarf was about 2010/2011 I have one. Navy blue with blood splash potato print skulls it also came in white with blue splash potato print skulls

Reactions: SakuraSakura