ALEXA, please clarify, is it Made in China or UK?

well....I am new to Mulberry, but for many luxury bags there are rumours that they may originally made in somewhere then shipped back to origin brand country then affix the label there. I read press about Zegna and they talked about this issue too.

um......I do admit that lable with "made in UK" makes the bag more worthy to the price.

i feel so silly i always thought that one of the things that made the quintessential english image that mulberry has was the fact that it is ALL made in england? i guess not then, but i agree with everyone that said that as long as the quality and craftsmanship is good it doesn't matter where it came from!

i was shocked after i saw a small alexa mulberry bag that there is a leather tag inside written made in france. for i know that mulberry never made in france!!!
and the seller in my city (surabaya, indonesia) said that it was 100% genuine leather and original mulberry, that they got from auctions in europe..and surprisingly, all bags in this shop (called MIROTA shop, on jln sulawesi 24 surabaya indonesia) were fake i thought, but they said that all of them were originial.
and i saw many european came to this shop....OMG
sorry if my english is not good...

both my alexas are made in turkey but all my others are made in england.
The made in china does bother me a bit and when i saw the gracie in my local HOF was china made, it did put me off a little but so did the price!

My regular ink Alexa is made in England.

Hi Eva, I'm an Indonesian who now lives in Australia and I personally wouldn't trust Indonesian seller unless I get the items authenticated here first. Maybe try that next time.

The 2 mulberry bags that I have had problems with (Alexa and Alexa clutch) were both made in turkey. Maybe I have just been unlucky but I will avoid 'made in turkey' in future.