AHHHH =( I just got the vintage jumbo in the mail and OH NO!!! =*(****

Lambskin is very delicate, heck if you put tape on walls it peels the paint off....The seller must have used some hi tack sticky tape. E-mail her, it is her FAULT for packing the bag without care.

the bag was carefully packed~ like with bubble wrap. the tape was over the bubble wrap. i can tell she was trying to be careful since there was no dust bag. but i was an idiot and let the tape get on the bag :sad:(((( blahhh

i didn't know lambskin was this delicate!!!!! now i know why everyone buys caviar!

I'm sure everything will work out just fine. Why don't you contact her and explain the situation to see if you can work out anything between the two of you. If not, take it to a leather repair shop like StarBrite had suggested and see what they can do for you.

^ ohhhhhhhh I DIDNT EVEN THINK OF THAT~ Thanks so much!!!

is this why everyone is saying they prefer caviar over lambskin b/c caviar is much easier to care for??

Yep! Caviar looks the same for years to come. Already I have scratched my caviar Medallion bag with my key and got caught in the rain with it, yet the bag still looks just as new and perfect as the day I brought it home. Caviar leather is really amazing!

But I am sure if you go to the leather repair place they can fix that in a jiffy :smile:

Thanks everyone.

I had NO idea that lambskin was THIISSSS DELICATE! Woooow. Then how come it is more expensive than Caviar???

Well, I don't intend on returning the bag. 1) I got it for a really good price. 2) It wasn't completely her fault. It was my fault for letting the tape get on the bag and blahblah. But I did message her to let her know what had happened.

Im still hitting myself over the head!! How could I let the tape get on the bag? I didn't even think about the leather tearing off. OYYY!!

I shall take it to a leather replace shop.

& hopefully if I ever do save up for another Chanel, it will be Caviar!!!!

I would just take to a leather repair place. I am sure they can clean it up for you and darken that spot so you will never know the difference! :smile:
Excellent idea. It's just the top of the lambskin that came off... the shiny part. Perhaps a leather place can repair it, to make it less noticeable. The bag is still gorgeous!!

Lambskin is 'skin' ... if you get tape on your arm and pull, you will pull the top layer of skin. I think this is normal for lambskin b/c it's not treated as is caviar.

Hope Chanel or leather shop can make it look brand new!