AHHHH =( I just got the vintage jumbo in the mail and OH NO!!! =*(****

JuicyME

O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Okay. So it was nicely wrapped with bubble wrap~ They told me they didn't have the dust bag. So I was opening up the bubble wrap and it had tape all over it. The tape was pretty sticky and one of the strips got on my bag :sad: And when I took the strip of tape off the bag, so did part of the leather :sad: Is this normal??? I'm assuming this happened because it's really old? But isn't it lambskin?? I didn't think it was supposed to come off??????

I'm sooooooooooo sad.
I don't know what to do~
I'll post pictures in a sec..

It's not very noticable in the pictures....
I think it's cause of the flash & my room is very dark right now.

But heres what it looks like~

it's on the right side~
FACEBOOKsell152.jpg

FACEBOOKsell154.jpg

upper right side of the bag~ (flap part)
FACEBOOKsell159.jpg

^ Yes I did.
Everything looks good. I got the cards & carecard- they look good too. The card matches the hologram sticker inside the bag as well.

=*(****

Still, is it normal for this to happen~?

The SA at Chanel in Beverly Hills told me that Chanel never made Jumbo in lambskin. Where did you get it?

there are jumbos that are made in lambskin. i suppose your SA could be wrong. this jumbo she has gotten is vintage from 10 years ago, it's highly sought after ever since nicole richie carried it. it's in a discontinued rare XL size.

The SA at Chanel in Beverly Hills told me that Chanel never made Jumbo in lambskin. Where did you get it?

Are you serious? A lot of us, me included, have jumbos in lambskin!

back to topic, is this tape residue or did the actual leather tear off??

I don't think juicyme's jumbo is XL because it is the same size as the regular jumbo's now. So sorry that this has happened to you after you were sooo looking forward to getting the bag. My suggestion would be to take it to a Chanel boutique and see if they can repair it for you, and get in touch with the seller for packing the bag with sticky tape and let her know that the tape stuck to the leather and has peeled it off!

Lambskin is very delicate, heck if you put tape on walls it peels the paint off....The seller must have used some hi tack sticky tape. E-mail her, it is her FAULT for packing the bag without care.